28

May 13th
Omniscient

"Yo?!" Syd answered the FaceTime call from Tray, turning over in bed as she did so. "Hop on 2k, peon." He insisted, Syd hummed. "Aight bet, you got ya' mic?"

"Yeah, hurry up."

"Don't rush greatness, bout to get ya' ass hit by 40 anyways." She told him, he scoffed. "That's what you think."

"Nah, I know." She stated, rolling out of bed. "What you want for ya' birthday?" She asked, turning on her gaming system. "A PC."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, a good one though. I need my 2k looking spectacular." He said, Syd hummed. "What's a good one?"

"Ima send it to you."

"Ya' ass need to be in the gym—."

"—I do be in the gym, nigga. I was just there yesterday." He told her, she chuckled at the kid. "You ain't lift."

"I did, I did the lil stuff you sent me."

"Did you quit?"

"Nah, I cried but I ain't quit."

"Ok then playa, you evolving and shit." She teased, he smacked his lips while sending her an invite. "Nico on too."

"He can get blasted too." Tray stated, she chuckled. "Only one's getting blasted is ya' favorite player and his bullshit ass team." She shot back, Tray sighed.

"Man enough of this, that was months ago. Suns not winning anyways." He replied, Syd hummed in agreement.

"You right, Giannis gone destroy they ass."

"Yeah, just like I'm bout to do you."

"We gone see."

~

"Girl, I know that ain't Duke?" Mella asked, staring down at the much larger dog as he trudged around the house like he owned the place. "He's big as fuck, what you feeding him?"

"Food, stupid." Syd thumped her head while glancing around. "Before you ask, she's not here."

"What's with you being dumb today, I can tell since she's not already down here and her car ain't in the driveway." She stated the obvious. "Bitch, fix ya' attitude before I fix it for you."

"Shut up, Me." She shook her head, going upstairs to Honey's room. She removed her sweatshirt and shorts before pulling the covers back, climbing into bed.

She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, and then she rolled over to grab a water from Honey's mini fridge. She took a few sips while watching whatever show popped up, her eyes slowly started to drift and close.

Nearly 2 hours later, she felt an excessive amount of weight on her, groaning she attempted to turnover but couldn't so she opened her eyes. "Get ya' ass off me."