30

Omniscient
June 2nd

"Yo, you good my guy?" Nico asked Syd as she lay in bed, her fan on full blast while her hand rested on her stomach. "Hell nah!" She groaned, Nico sighed.

"Ima get ya' girl over here then, cause I can't deal with ya' grumpy ass." He stated, Syd smacked her lips. "I'm cool, I don't need her. Get me some water and a pill."

"I got you." Nico left the room and came back with Syd's said items before he closed her door and went back into the living room. Syd took the pill before sighing, turning over she grabbed her phone and FaceTimed Honey.

"Hello?" She answered, appearing to be in a restaurant. "Where you at?" Syd asked, turning over in bed. "The cross."

"What you having?"

"Steak." She stated, Syd hummed. "I got you some pasta, light on the seasoning so you don't throw up again." She teased, Syd sighed.

"Don't bring me shit, I don't wanna see you."

"Well why call?"

"I miss you."

"You ready to talk?"

"I miss you." Syd repeated, Honey glanced down at the camera, Syd just stared at her beautiful girlfriend. "You look so good. I miss you." She said again, Honey smiled for her.

"I guess you can come." She said after a few seconds of silence, Honey chuckled. "I'll be over as soon as we're done."

"I'm coming too, I know my man there!" She heard Mel say, she hummed. "Hurry up."

"Yes ma'am."

~

"Here." Honey sat the to go box down on the bed and opened it for Syd, her stomach instantly began growling at the smell of the pasta.

"You should've got Bahama breeze pasta."

"You don't even like Bahama breeze pasta." Honey reminded her, she shrugged. "I want that."

"Sydney!"

"Please."

"Girl you get on my nerve." Honey stated, slipping her shoes back on. She grabbed her keys. "Hurry mama."

The moment Honey left, Syd closed the to go box and got up. She took it to the kitchen, noticing Mel and Nico on the couch boo'd up. "y'all want this shit?" She asked, they both shook their heads and she threw it away.

"That shit stinks."

"Girl, it smells like food. You been picky as hell lately." Mel stated, Syd rolled her eyes. "So?"

"Got my girl running back and forth from the breeze—."

"—she gone do whatever I ask, mind ya' business sucka!" Syd told her, she chuckled. "Matter fact, call her."