32

Omniscient
June 11th

Syd rubbed her eyes as she made her way into the living room, everyone already looking at her. "Go get ya' food child." Her mom insisted, she yawned before shaking her head.

"Come on, we got shit to do." She told Honey, the first words she'd spoken to her in 24 hours. "Um no, we're trying to get to know her."

"Y'all can do that later." She frowned, the front door opening got everyone's attention. "Hey fam—." The tiny voice stopped, Syd glanced at the smaller figure who's jaw was on the floor.

She instantly turned and left the house, leaving Syd confused. "She's so embarrassing." Malia chuckled, going outside behind her.

"Sydney, go eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"Don't make me get up."

"You do too much." Syd rolled her eyes, going into the kitchen as she looked at the breakfast that her mom whipped up. She washed her hands and fixed a quick plate, going back to the living room as she stood and glanced at Honey.

"Eat!" She sighed and took a bite of the eggs, listening to the conversation Honey was having with her mom. Halfway through her eating, she sat the plate down and went to the bathroom.

Dropping to her knees, she began to vomit the food into the toilet. "What's the matter with you?" Her mom asked, she spit the remaining taste out but began gagging again.

"Nothing."

"Gotta be, y'all both throwing up."

"You threw up?" Syd wiped her mouth while looking at Honey, Honey rolled her eyes and Syd sighed. "Can you give us a minute?"

Her mom left the bathroom and Honey stood, watching as she flushed the toilet and stood up, grabbing her face towel.

"What's ya' problem?"

"I don't have a problem."

"Why you giving me the silent treatment then?" Syd asked, Honey shrugged. "Just thought you didn't feel like talking."

"Stop being weird man." Syd frowned, grabbing her toothbrush. "I'm not." She shrugged, Syd said nothing.

"You getting morning sickness?"

"I guess so."

"That fucking attitude ain't needed, Honey." She frowned, Honey hummed. "Man, I'm not kissing ya' ass not. Get out my face bro."

"Ok." She left the bathroom.

Syd sighed and continued what she was doing, coming out the bathroom a few minutes later. "Let's go, bro."

"Stop calling me that."

"Ight man." She mumbled, shoving her keys in her pocket. "I said come on."

"I'm not going." She stated.

"So what you gone do then?"