5

omniscient
November 31st

A few weeks passed by of the girls randomly seeing each other, spending 30 minutes to an hour of their evening just talking about anything.

Honey had found comfort in seeing Syd, since she was nice to talk to and entertaining to be around. Syd had liked the woman since their second conversation, finding herself thinking about Honey during random times.

Like her working, eating, playing the game, she was surprised to know that Honey wasn't popping up in her dreams. Speaking of popping up, she cleared her throat and knocked on Honey's door, a bag from Bahama Breeze in her hand as she stood in her work clothes.

A few minutes later, Damien opened the door, raising an eyebrow. "I got another package?" He asked in confusion, Syd shook her head while looking past him.

"Oh you looking for Ne, you must be that guy. Listen dude, if you play with my sister—."

"—Damien! Let him in!" She heard from upstairs, furrowing her eyebrows as Damien stepped aside to let Syd in. A few seconds later Honey rushed downstairs, smiling a bit when she saw Syd.

"Syd!" She gave her a hug, Damien furrowed his eyebrows. "What kinda dude named Syd?"

"She's not a dude."

"Oh, you're a stud." He corrected, looking less worried. "I meant what I said, I fight studs too—."

"—boy shut up!" Honey thumped his ear before pushing him back towards the couch as they went towards the kitchen. "What're you doing here?"

"I brought you your food like you requested." Syd said, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't know you wear serious.. thank you." Honey chuckled, taking the bag, she glanced inside before gasping.

"OH MY GOD! YOU DID NOT!" She yelled, jumping on Syd who quickly caught her. "Damn girl, ass too big for all that." Syd stated, she giggled before getting down.

"Thank you!" She cheesed heavily, making Syd smirk. "What you all dressed up for? You didn't have to work today."

"I'm going on a date." She stated, Syd raised an eyebrow. "With who?"

"A guy friend of mine." She stated, Syd hummed. "What time he coming?"

"Shouldve been here 15 minutes ago." She stated, digging into her food, her eyes rolled back as she chewed and moaned lowly. "This is so good." She stated, Syd smirked.

"I know, you owe me a favor now." Syd stated, she opened her eyes while swallowing her food. "What is it?"

"You owe me a date instead of him." Syd replied with her usual nonchalant look. "Ok, but —."

"—no buts, it's been 15 minutes. Buddy ain't showed up." She shrugged, Honey took another bite. "But that's rude, Syd. And maybe he's jus running late."

"Did he communicate that?"

"No, but I trust him enough to come." She shrugged, Syd nodded. "Cool." She nodded, Honey raised up and grabbed her arm. "You're leaving?"