2

omniscient

November 10th

The next morning, Honey fluttered her eyes and glanced around, getting confused as she tried getting up but there was a lot of weight on her lower half. She glanced down to see the guy from the club between her legs, slumped over with his mouth open snoring loudly.

A half open condom visible on the bed, his clothes were still on which made her sigh in relief. She slowly slid from under him, attempting to find her panties but they were nowhere to be found. She made her way to the bathroom and gently closed the door, looking at herself in the mirror.

She observed her skin, seeing no love marks, her hair just looked as if she had bed head, while everything else was in place. She sighed in relief and sat down on the toilet and began to pee, once she freshened up and came out, the guy was rubbing his eyes while shifting.

"Good morning, babygirl." He said in a sleepy voice, Honey quickly covered herself out of instinct before picking up her pants. "Girl my face was deep in that thang last night, ain't no need for hiding." He admitted, making Honey chuckle, he slid her her panties before sitting up in the bed, watching as she put them on.

"You leaving?"

"Yeah...?"

"Damn, well when can I see you again?" He asked, she shrugged. "I don't know, I have work—."

"—that's cool, just take my number. And hit me when you free." He insisted as she got dressed, she nodded and grabbed her phone, but of course it was dead. "Let me just..." She stated, grabbing the small notebook from the desk, she grabbed a pen and wrote her number down before grabbing her purse.

"I'll call you an Uber while I walk you down." He stated , she nodded and went for the door, him not too far behind her. "So you got kids?" He asked as they stood in the lobby, Honey glanced back at him and nodded.

"I didn't push them out but I consider them mine, you?" She asked, mentioning her two brothers. "Yeah, I got CJ." The man mentioned a Junior, reminding Honey that she forgot his name.

"Oh, where you work?" She asked, he bit his lip. "Mechanic shop out East."

"Well..." She stated, he chuckled. "And you?"

"I work at a designing company." She answered, he nodded. "How old are you?" He asked her, expecting to hear a young age.

"27."

"Damn baby, you almost a cougar. I'm 23." He replied, she nodded and he chuckled. "What you don't like talking in the morning?"

"I'd like to get home to my boys, they're probably worried anyways."

"That's cute, how old are they?"

"15 and 14."

"You adopted?" He asked, she shook her head. "We're blood related, just not in a mother/son relationship." She replied, he nodded, watching as an Uber pulled up outside he began to walk her out.

"Well I'll see you around, you be safe, sexy." He insisted, she smiled lightly with a nod before getting into the Uber, greeting the woman.