14

December 17th
omniscient

"Honey baby!" Honey heard from downstairs, making her jump up from bed. She made her way downstairs to see Mella standing at the door, frowning she picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at her.

"Stop calling me that." She insisted, Mella giggled. "It's 1, your boo boo bear ain't off yet." She pointed out, Honey shrugged. "She supposed to be coming to Tray's game with me today." Honey yawned, Mella hummed.

"Mhm, and how the boys like their new step parent?"

"You're a fucking fool." Honey could do nothing but laugh as Mella joined. "She is not their step parent, and I don't think Damien likes her, Tray's warming up." She explained, Mella scoffed.

"Damien jealous ass don't like nobody that got your attention, only reason he like Craig cause Craig buy him shit and give him money." Mella shook her head. "Gold digging ass." Honey shook her head with a chuckle.

"He is his sisters brother."

"I am not a gold digger. I just want somebody who can match my fly." Honey shrugged, she hummed. "And that's Craig or Sin?"

"Stop calling her that, it's Saint."

"Girl your boo ain't no damn Saint, you should hear how she talks to that lil puppy she got. Horrible ass parent." Mella shook her head, Honey chuckled.

"I can already hear it, she doesn't know how to talk to anyone. It's sick. I see you and Nico been getting closer.." Honey smirked, Mella hummed. "Mhm, he a dope boy and shit." She smiled, Honey scoffed.

"Girl, as long as a nigga ain't doing that dope boy shit around me I'm cool."

"Girl Craig be all up through here—."

"—He fixes cars, he probably is a dope boy but I already told him I don't like that. I will call the police so fast. Don't bring that shit into my home." Honey shook her head, Mella chuckled.

"Since Sin's friends sell drugs... you don't.."

"She's a truck driver."

"And on the weekends?"

"She's over here touching all on me." She replied, Mella hummed. "I'm just saying, maybe she a retired dope dealer. She got all that money to buy your spoiled ass whatever you want."

"She drives truck, Me. They get paid loads for that shit."

"Have you asked her how long she's been driving?" She asked, Honey shook her head. "All I'm saying is you never know." Mella shrugged, Honey sighed. "She would've mentioned it, she's really honest and straightforward about whatever."

"Mhm, so why haven't she asked you to be her girl?"

"She thinks I'm fucking with Craig."

"But you are?" Mella raised an eyebrow. "Not how I fuck with her, he give me head every now and then, feed me, and disappear—."