34

july 4th

The next 2 days were refreshing, even though I only saw Syd once, we texted a lot during the 2 day period, her checking up on me, making sure I'm staying off my feet and me doing somewhat the same.

I text and ask her how was group, she tells me 'same old.' And that she's not really learning how to control her anger. She's been so calm lately and... off? So I'd have no way of knowing if it actually did.

But I hate this new Syd.

It was a big mistake of mine, telling her that I hate her. I didn't actually mean it. I love Sydney Alisse, but I really hate her attitude. Whenever she's mad, she's so hard to calm down, and she doesn't listen to anything, she just wants to yell and to get her point across.

The day we argued, I just flipped. I never intended on actually saying that to her, I was just extremely irritated. I don't know how to get her back to normal, because I miss her.

I've told her I'm sorry 1000 times, she just says it's ok in that small little emotionless tone that wasn't there before. It's like she's broken. The other day, she was hesitating with every move. I had to beg her for a hug before she left, she doesn't wanna touch me anymore.

And that's all my fault. I broke her. I broke Sydney.

~

"Hey!" Syd's mom smiled as she greeted Honey, Honey smiled back. "Hello, it's nice seeing you again."

"You as well, how are things?"

"Worse, but they'll get better." Honey smiled, the woman gave a soft smile. "Keep trying, Honey."

Honey nodded as the woman went and approached Syd, leaving Honey in the living room alone.

"Hey, Honey." She heard Malia's voice, turning around she smiled and greeted her back, raising an eyebrow at the new face in front of her.

"This is my best friend, Nelly." She introduced the woman next to her, she blushed lightly. "Hey."

"Hi.." Honey replied, turning at the smell of a familiar scent. "Lord.."

"Nel, this is Honey, Syd's girlfriend." She explained, the girl gapped. "You got a girlfriend on me?!" She gasped, Syd sighed.

"Why you bring her crazy ass—."

"—shh, I'm not crazy no more." She interrupted syd, crossing her arms. "Girl, both of y'all getting on my nerves already." Malia spoke, Nel ignored her and pulled Sydney into a hug.

"Hey baby, I missed yo—."

"—Lia get ya' friend." She mugged, pushing her away. "You always manhandling me at the wrong time."

Syd just shook her head and walked away, leaving Honey suspicious and Nel and Malia sad. "I thought she was gone curse you out or something."

"Me too. What have y'all did to my wife—."

"—chill, Honey looks ready to beat ya' ass—."

"—oh shit I'm sorry! We play like that... sometimes." She explained, Honey raised an eyebrow. "What's sometimes?"

"Well, your girlfriend is my wife. She has been for 16 years and I'll absolutely never stop being delusional over her fine ass—."

"—girl, you are so out of pocket! Don't mind her Honey, she's had an infatuation with Syd since we were 8." She explained.