22

omniscient
February 22nd

"Can we stay home tonight, try something new tonight." Damien sung as he danced around Syd who stood in the kitchen drinking cranberry juice. "This drank got me feeling right."

"Don't you got school?"

"It's Friday. 5 PM might I add." He spoke, Syd nodded. "I'm going to my bitch house now, bye." He stated, heading towards the front door, he left out.

Syd shook her head and made her way upstairs. She stopped at Tray's door and peaked inside, seeing an empty room as she made her way inside Honey's room.

They were snuggled up in bed, Duke, Syd's puppy laying beside them. "What you doing snuggled up with my girl and my son?" Syd asked Tray, grabbing him by his leg as she drug him from the bed, Duke instantly got up and began barking.

She gently slammed Tray back down on the bed before thumping Duke. "Shut up mutt!" She told him, play fighting with him while Honey and Tray watched.

"Stop doing him like that." Honey pushed her shoulder, she picked Duke up by his neck rolls and stared him in the face, he growled and barked. "He fat as fuck. You bout to start eating healthy, ya' ass ain't staying at Neek's no more."

She put him down and he trudged over to Honey, biting her as she tried to rub him. "Ouch, Duke. I was just trying to save you." She frowned, Syd watched their encounter as she quickly turned him from the aggressive dog he was to a soft one.

"Let me find out, she got that affect on you too huh?" Syd snatched him up by his neck again, making him whimper and whine.

"Let him go, stop grabbing him like that." She gently took him from Syd's hands, sitting him down. "I'm done saving ya' ass." She pushed him away after he bit her again, he just trudged back up.

"Sydney, get your son." She insisted, Syd chuckled. "I'm not playing, move." She shoved him, he kept trudging back up and Syd grabbed him by his neck and put him down.

"Don't put him in the cage—."

"—nah cause when he piss on your floor, I don't wanna hear you complaining." Syd shook her head, Honey rolled over. "As long as he don't piss on my carpet." She shrugged, Syd rolled the carpet up and slid it to the side before putting him on the floor, he instantly trudged over to her shoe and bit it.

"Stop, ima kick the shit out ya' lil ass." She gently shooed him away with her foot, he trudged back up and she sighed. "You fucking annoying." She mugged him, he continued to bite her slipper while she bent down and picked him up by his neck, he began whining and yelping.

"Shut the fuck up." She thumped at his nose, he began growling, snapping at her fingers and she smiled. "That is not cute, he's bad as hell." Honey frowned, Syd chuckled and put him back down, sitting on the bed.

"I gotta get him some chew toys, he can't keep shit out his mouth." She stated, watching as he chewed on her pants leg. "Stop man, go lay ya' fat ass down." She sighed, kicking at him.

"Sydney stop abusing that dog."

"I'm not abusing him, he abusing me. All that damn biting and shit." She frowned, Honey got up and made her way out of the room at the sound of a knock downstairs, Syd continued to kick Duke around.