26

omniscient
May 4th

Syd sat in her living room with Duke, staring at the wall as millions of thoughts ran through her mind. "baby boy.." she glanced over at Duke, he glanced back over at her.

"You miss her too?" Duke just stared and she sighed. "Well guess what? She coming back today, and ima tear that pussy up. Give you a sibling to grow up with." She admitted, Duke whimpered and she chuckled.

"Of course I miss her, ain't seen her ass in a month. She getting her bread though, lil independent ass." Syd bit her lip at the thought of Honey.

Duke barked which made her chuckle. "We gone be fucking so hard you gone think the Swat at the door." She told the puppy, he just turned his head in curiosity.

Just then there was a knock at the door, making her jump up and rush to it. "Yo!"

"What's Goody, Sin City." In came Mella and Nico, along with Teddy and Die. "Ya ass answered fast."

"Thought you was my shorty." She mugged, they all chuckled except Mella. "Awww, you really miss my girl?"

"Yeah I miss MY girl." Syd stated, Mella rolled her eyes. "She a few hours away, don't tell her I told you." She stated, Syd sighed.

"I wouldn't give a fuck, she ain't here with me yet." She shrugged, Mella huffed. "Here you go, making me wanna go home already."

"Leave and don't come back unless Honey with you." She stated, Mella chuckled and went and flopped down on the couch next to Duke. "Hey baby!" She began to play with him, Nico and Die shaking their heads.

"How you been Sinny?"

"Stressing, you?"

"Shit dealing with my moms and shit."

"You too damn grown." Syd shook her head, the girl chuckled. "Man, I don't wanna live alone. Be my roommate Sin."

"Nah, i don't think my girl would like that."

"All this talk about ya' girl, simp ass nigga. Where she at anyway?"

"Coming back from out of town, when she get here y'all gotta bounce." Syd stated, Mella raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"I'm fucking her brains out what you mean why? I ain't had that pussy in a month. I need her." She stated, Nico bursted into laughter while Mella frowned and Die shook her head.

"You're trifling."

"Shut up."

"Oh! She just texted!" She glanced down at her phone. "Yes! My girl touched down, I'm bout to go pick her up from the airport—."

"—nah, let me." Syd stated, Mella rolled her eyes. "No. Baby let me see your keys."

"Let her go get shorty while we talk about this business shit."