37

Sept 28th
omniscient

"Happy birthday doggy!" Tray yelled into the phone, Syd hummed and yawned. "Thanks Pup."

"Nigga, ima big dog."

"Whatever pup."

"You coming over today?"

"Nigga... I gotta see my lady. Of course I'm coming over." She stated, rubbing her eyes. "Well hurry up."

"Lil bro, it's 12AM."

"Come now, so we can celebrate."

"Nah man, me and ya' sister got something to do. And then I got classes at 4. So ima have to come after that." She explained.

"Bro, come on! You got clothes here."

"Man, alright, Tray." She stated, hanging up.

~

"Hey beautiful." Syd smiled at Honey who laid on the couch, staring at her in confusion. "What you doing here?"

"Tray lil annoying ass begged me to come. Why you not sleep?"

"Your hyper ass baby is not tired." She shrugged, Syd made her way over while Honey sat up and pulled her closer. "Happy birthday, papa." She pecked her lips, Syd smiled.

"Thank you, baby. You just made my entire day."

"Girl bye." Honey said, Syd chuckled. "We got the therapy shit later on, baby. We can go get lunch in between then, then I got classes. And I gotta go ride by the house." Syd began explaining, Honey nodded.

"Oh yeah, and the boys throwing me a lil kickback later." She explained, Honey raised an eyebrow. "Later as in?"

"10."

"At 10 you're going to be here in the bed with me, wrapping up your day." She told Syd, Syd sighed. "Come on, baby."

"No."

"Please ma, I just want a hour and 30."

"You must also wanna sleep alone—."

"—Ugh, alright man." Syd sighed, Honey crossed her arms. "Quit frowning. Lil ugly ass."

"You just called me beautiful."

"Cause you are, sexy face." Syd pecked her face, she sighed. "Shut up, I'm watching TV."

"Yes ma'am."

A few minutes later, Syd was back on her nerves. "Baby.."

"Yes?"

"The baby changed you a lot."

"How?"

"You don't give me attention no more, you always giving me attitude. And I can't fuck it out of you, cause the baby ass always clock blocking." She explained, Honey stared at her for a minute.