3

Honey's POV
November 13th

I sighed lightly as I walked through the doors of my favorite cafe, strutting up to the counter as I had in mind what I was gonna get. "Hi ma'am. What can I get you today."

"Hi, can I have an iced sweet tea and 2 fresh strawberry muffins?" I spoke, taking out my card as she rung everything up and I handed it to her, after I paid, she handed me a receipt and told me my things would be ready in just a second.

I glanced around the cafe, not seeing many people but one particular person caught my eye. As soon as I looked at her, she looked at me, and I felt extremely nervous under her gaze. I shifted my eyebrow and watched as her RBF continued to sit still.

After my name was called for my order, I got my things and glanced at her once more, seeing as she was watching me the entire time. I walked out of the doors and made my way to my car, hitting the lock I got inside and got my things situated.

Suddenly a strange feeling took over as I glanced around once more, still feeling watched as I hit my locks and put on my seatbelt, afterwards I started the car and made my way to Pinckyneville.

After I arrived, I paid my way into the gym, Damien instantly came rushing up to me. "You got my muffin?"

"Yeah, the other one is your brothers. What y'all wanna eat tonight?" I asked, he shrugged while digging in the bag. "It don't matter—."

Suddenly a slim brownskin girl approached us, smiling brightly at me as she showed off her sunny yellow braces. "Hey!" She exclaimed, I lightly smiled back.

"Hey." I replied, Damien frowned. "Bro move, I'll slap the shit out you in front of her." He stated, I sighed. "Damien please do something with yourself. And here, go get your brothers bag out my car." I insisted, giving him my keys.

"Can I get a 20?"

"You know where it's at." I stated while making my way up into the bleachers, I spotted Tray and smiled, he waved and I did so back. My boys have really grown up. I remember being 14, taking care of both him and Damien while balancing school and work.

My mother gave us up a little after Tray turned 1, giving custody of us to my grandmother who was severely disabled and could barley cater to herself on her own. I worked from then up until now, taking care of all 3 of them until my grandmother died, and then we were given to the state.

I begged our case worker to not separate us, I would've went crazy if I would've lost these two. But lucky, we were given to a family that weren't much affectionate but they fit the description of what we needed at the time.

I was still working then, occasionally buying the boys whatever they needed and wanted, being a mother to my boys. My father has been in prison since I was 2, Damien and Tray both have different daddies that I know nothing of. So no one was here to help, it was just me.

And I did good, I did damn good. I've never heard a complaint from either of them and I don't ever want to, they'll have whatever they want for as long as I have breath in my lungs. I'd give them my last, I'd go without, I'd do whatever for my boys.

Snapping out of my head, I took a deep breath and discarded the memories before smiling at Tray warming up. A few minutes later, Damien went over and sat his refreshment bag by his seat on the bench and I smiled at the sight.