39

Jan 1st

"Happy New Year!" Tray yelled at Damien, making Syd chuckle at his annoyance. "Bro move, I'm not playing."

"Both of y'all move." Honey insisted, a frown present. "No, he—."

"—we're leaving them at home next time." She told Syd chuckled. "Next time is in a few months."

"Summer?"

"Nah, ya' birthday." She replied, rubbing Honey's stomach. "We'll have a newborn baby, how're we gonna go on a vacation?"

"Shit... we gone make something work. I feel like I ain't been alone with you in a while." Syd voiced, Honey hummed. "True, but bringing me to Florida..?"

"Shh, I told you I got you in a few baby. You got a passport right?"

"Yeah..?"

"That's all we need."

"Girl, I'm not going to Russia."

"What I'm taking you to Russia for, ma?" Syd chuckled, Honey shrugged. "What y'all over here giggling about?"

"Mind yours."

"Ok, bald head ass."

"Boy!" Honey frowned while kicking Damien, he sighed and got up and left. "I'm not leaving y'all two alone no more, I don't want another nephew."

"Tray get out, right now." Honey shook her head, chuckling. "Promise me that's the last kid."

"I promise, now go." She said, Tray got up and slowly backed out of the room, Syd shook her head. "It's gonna be a lot of birth control going around—."

"—you must gonna take it, cause I'm not."

"Then you gone be pregnant again." Syd said, Honey rolled her eyes. "Don't piss me off."

"I don't mean to, I just don't wanna waste my nut. And what's better than beating ya' walls down, and painting over the damage?"

"Wearing a condom so we won't have another child." She said, Syd chuckled. "Ok. Now when the condom don't wanna get on my dick then what.?"

"Girl you're a fucking fool." She spoke, Syd chuckled. "I'm gone fuck you so good, ma. You wait."

"Stop, you're angering me." Honey thumped her. "How?"

"Because... you making me horny and we haven't fucked in months."

"That's ya' fault, you the one wanted to get pregnant." Syd shrugged, Honey frowned. "Sydney."

"Yeah, baby?"

"Stop talking before you piss me off."

"You know I'm joking ma." She chuckled, Honey rolled her eyes. "You got so much attitude."

"What about it?"