24

omniscient
feb 26th

"You leaving?" Syd grunted, shifting in bed when she felt Honey get up. "Mhm." She hummed, Syd nodded and glanced over at the time. She then got out of bed with Honey and watched as made her way into the rest room.

Syd massaged out her morning wood while struggling to keep her eyes open. "Lay back down." Honey softly insisted, she rubbed her eyes before opening them. "I'm good, just still a lil tired." She sleepily mumbled, watching as Honey got her things ready.

"Saint, you're tired. Lay down, I'll be back before you know it."

"Aight Ma."

-

"How you feeling?" Syd asked Honey as she sat in the car and watched her eat. "Tired. I'm sick of smiling, my damn face hurts." She stated while taking a bite of her salad, Syd chuckled.

"You ain't got but a few hours, girl. Tired ass, that's what you get for being up giggling all night with ya' bald head ass friends."

"Girl bye, don't do my girls." She stated, Syd hummed while rolling her eyes, imitating Honey. "Whatever, ima let you get back to work. I'll see you later, Honey baby." She stated, kissing her cheek before she got out and made her way back towards her truck.

~

"Hey." Syd poked at Honey as she followed her upstairs, the sound of her heels clicking. "Hi."

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing." She stated, kicking off her heels and setting her things in the closet, she went downstairs and got herself some wine and a glass before closing herself in the bathroom.

Syd shrugged and laid down in bed, putting on a college game as she laid and listened to the sound of bath water being ran, and Honey's phone connecting to a speaker in the bathroom.

She listened as the sound of Giveon played, sighing as she reflected on her day of playing 2k and hanging with the boys.

Sighing, she turned the TV off and just laid and listened to the music, Honey having a spectacular taste in music which made her more attractive in Syd's eyes.

Once she got out, she made her way into the room and sat on the bed, sighing as the steam leaked from the bathroom along with the sound of Too Deep To Turn Back by Daniel Caesar.

She glanced back at Syd who was already staring at her. She pulled Honey up and swapped positions with her, softly pecking her lips as she grabbed her right foot and began to softly caress it.

"How was it?"

"Stressful." She sighed in relief, Syd hummed. "Feet bout tender as hell."

"Heels killing me." Was all she said while watching as Syd pressed into her feet, giving her a full on massage. "You hungry?"

"Yeah."

"I cooked some shit earlier, that's if ya' boy ain't eat it all—."