18

Omniscient
jan 3rd

"I fucked up Neek." She mumbled, staring out at the broken TV that hung from the wall. "Have you tried talking to her?"

"Yeah, she ain't even open my message. She ignoring me." Syd sighed, rubbing a hand over her face. "You need to talk to her in person."

"She don't wanna talk to me man, she ain't even look my way at Lovell's." Syd scoffed, Nico sighed and sat next to her.

"Try, you need to tell her how you feel. Y'all both crying over each other not gonna fix shit." He stated, Syd sighed since he was right. "Ima call Mel." He pulled his phone out and went to his girlfriend's contact, calling her, he placed the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" She answered, Tray being heard in the background. "Who is Nico, you cheating on me, girl?" He asked, Syd shook her head.

"Boy go sit your bad ass down before I take you back home." She stated, he smacked his lips. "Yo, where you?"

"Home, babysitting these bad ass lil boys." Mella replied, Nico hummed. "Where's Honey?"

"She does not wanna talk to your abusive ass friend." She stated, Syd scoffed. "I'm not abusive."

"Well it sure does seem like you have a problem keeping your hands to yourself, Sin."

"Stop calling me that, and stop acting like you just know what you talking bout." Syd mugged, Mella hummed. "I was a witness—."

"—girl shut the fuck up, tell honey to call me." Syd insisted, Mella sighed. "Can't, she's out with her new man."

"I don't see what the fuck that got to do with me." Syd stated with a frown. "Tell her new Nigga we gone jump his ass." Nico stated, Syd chuckled. "Beat the fuck out of em."

"Boy shut the hell up, this ain't got nothing to do with you." Mella snapped, Nico rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Yeah you a good one. She need her ass beat." Syd told him, he mugged her. "Wonder where that got you." Mella shot back, Syd sighed in frustration.

"Get ya' girl bro."

"I'm just saying." She giggled, Nico shook his head. "Bae just let her talk to the girl—."

"—no, cause when it was Ne, you didn't let her say a word to Sin when she was so called in her feelings. Let her ass suffer too." She insisted, Syd scoffed.

"I'm bout to pull up at her place and if a nigga there, I'ma beat the shit out of him."

"You still haven't learned your lesson." Mella stated, shaking her head. "Nope, not at all." Syd stated, getting up. "She's not at home, she's at work."

"Well ima wait til she get off."

"Sin stop being aggravating, leave her alone!" She groaned, Syd rolled her eyes. "Did you tell her that when she was crying over me?"

"No I didn't because she wasn't in the wrong—."

"—how was I in the wrong?"