40

February 3rd

"Ohhhh, he's so precious!" Asia cooed, gently swaying back and forth with Carter. "He looks just like you, Sydney."

"Yes he does." Honey frowned, Syd chuckled. "That's what you get for thinking about me 24/7."

"Shut up." Honey insisted. "Where y'all headed?"

"Got something I need to show her." Syd replied, helping Honey put on her shoes. "Ok, I'll be at Jon's, I got some things for him." She stated, putting Carter in his seat.

"Alright, be careful in that ATL traffic lady."

"Lord knows I hate it, I need to get back home, ASAP." The woman said as Syd walked her to the door. "You need to get back home as well."

"I'm not coming back."

"You'll change your mind, bye. Love you, see you later."

"Alright witch." Syd closed the door behind her, Honey shook her head and Syd chuckled. "Where we going?"

"Gotta show you something."

"Well.. let me get a shower first."

"You already had one?" Syd furrowed her eyebrows. "In my own home." Honey replied.

"Girl you extra as fuck, no because then you gone wanna lay down and I'm not for that." Syd stated, Honey rolled her eyes. "When I say you irk my damn nerves!"

"Shhh." Syd pecked her lips before grabbing Carter's bag and seat. "After you.."

Syd securely buckled Carter in before situating his blanket over him, and then she gently closed the door and went to help Honey get in the car.

"You're gonna have to get a new vehicle, this ain't gone work."

"Girl, get ya' ass in." Honey chuckled, helping her in as well, she closed the door gently afterwards before going around to her side and getting in herself.

"Seatbelts everyone."

Honey pulled out her phone and connected to Syd's Bluetooth while she began to pull out of the lot. "Man don't start girl."

"Shut up, my baby's gonna know good music." She said, turning the song up a bit. "Play some Kanye or something. All ya' ass listen to is Drake and SZA."

"Girl please, I listen to more than them."

"Name more."

"Girl, Giveon, Montell Fish, Summer Walker, Tink, Don T, Jeremih, Tory, Ari Lennox, Bryson, Kehlani, Brent—."

"—play some Brent then."

"Girl, you don't know Brent."

"I know a lil some, play some shit off that new junt he just dropped." Syd insisted , Honey clicked the album and put it on shuffle.