12

Honey's Pov
December 8th

"What time is it?" Mella asked, I glanced down at my watch and yawned. "2:01." I stated, she hummed. "So what time your boo get off?" She asked, I sighed.

"Supposed to be now."

"Have you talked to her?"

"No, listening to Jayla stupid ass." I frowned, she chuckled. "Jayla can't keep a man to save her life." She reminded me, I nodded in agreement.

"You need to put me on with your boo friend." She stated, I sighed. "Mella that is not my boo." I groaned, she bursted into laughter.

"Girl it might as well be, you know you want her."

"Mella you don't gotta tell the whole world." I mugged her, she continued to laugh. "For real girl, they dope boys or what?"

"I don't know. Ask her."

"Call her." She insisted, I sighed. "No—."

"—HONEY GISELLE YOU NEED TO CALL THAT WOMAN!" She yelled, making me burst into laughter. "No. If she wants to talk then she'll call me."

"Girl, give me this shit." She took my phone, I jumped up to follow her but she sprinted upstairs before I could grab her.

"Mella stop!" I groaned, banging on the hall bathroom door. A few seconds later she opened the door, holding the phone up to my face to show me that Syd answered, I instantly pressed the red button.

"Girl what the hell—."

"—give me my phone!" I snatched it from her, glancing down at it as I read the message that popped up. Stop playing on my phone lil girl.

I rolled my eyes and called her back, she answered and stayed quiet. "First of all, that wasn't me, second, I'm grown as hell so stop calling me a little girl." I stated, she chuckled.

"What's up, what you need, girl?" She asked, Mella looked at me and I rolled my eyes. "An explanation."

"Of?"

"Why you been ghosting me."

"I ain't ghost you, I figured you wanted ya' space. You know you weird and shit." She stated, I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Sydney."

"Where you at?" She asked, I hesitated. "Why?"

"Shit I'm going home then." She stated, I sighed. "Ok, bye." And with that I hung up, Mella shook her head. "That woman is not gonna chase you, call her back and tell her you miss—."

"—shut up, Mella." I said, going back downstairs. "I'm just telling you." She shrugged, I ignored her and flopped down on the couch, turning the TV on I went to YouTube and clicked on the first song which was So Sick by Ne-Yo.

"Heartbroken ass."

"Mellaaaaa!" I groaned, she chuckled and flopped down beside me. "We both gone sit here and be heartbroken then." She stated, turning the TV up.