New home

The light breeze chills giving me goosebumps up my arms.

"Are we almost there yet mum" I call out in her direction. I'm sick of this journey it feels like it's been days since I was last on land.

"Honey look ahead of us!" She says almost making fun of me. I look ahead and the view of the metkayina village is coming closer.

This is my new home I guess.

I stroke my ikran, nataline. She was a beautiful arrays of blues and purples and the most prettiest ikran a girl could imagine.

I start my descent along with the rest of my family as there's a crowd forming and a horn blowing.

I set nataline down and stroke her before hopping off of her. I follow my mum to the centre of the opening.

Neteyam to my right and lo'ak to my left. "Why they look like that?" Lo'ak mockingly questions.

"Brother be quiet" neteyam rushes out.

Tonowari and ronal the leaders of this clan come forward and start questioning my parents.

I'm not really listening.

Behind them comes I'm guessing there children a boy and a girl.

Me and my siblings greet them with "I see you" which they did not respond with.

Rude.

I give the boy a disgusted look and he just looks at me and tilts his head.

What a fucking cunt.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as someone grabs my tail.

It was ronal. I snatch my tail out of her hands and tried so hard not to snarl at her.

"Look at there hands. They have demon blood!" Ronal calls out while holding up lo'aks hand.

Me, neteyam and tuk took after our mum and had normal na'vi hands whereas kiri and lo'ak didn't.

I notice lo'ak staring at the chiefs daughter and she's looking back giggling. I elbow neteyam in the ribs to show him which he hisses at me for elbowing him.

"The sullys will stay with us you will treat them like brothers and sisters". Thank eywa they let us stay here.

"My children will show you our ways"

"What dad no" the chiefs son starts to exclaim.

"You will do as told" Tonowari snaps back.

~~~~~

(THE NEXT DAY)

I jump in after the four metkayina teenagers. I learnt there names so there's Tsireya and Ao'nung who are the chiefs children and then there's Roxto and Kilanta who are friends of them.

I'm taken away by the beauty that surrounds me. Beautiful colours of coral and ocean life, it's so peaceful.

I swim after Tsireya as she shows us around the reef and it's so perfect I can't even describe it.

I would stay down longer but I can't because I've ran out of breathe, seems im not the only one because neteyam, lo'ak and tuk come up too.

I pant to get my breathe back and I go back under to follow them.

Not saying this place is better than the forest because it would never be that's my home.

Or was my home.

But this place is just different.

I've barely been under but I'm out of breathe I've got to go back up.

I reach the surface with my siblings.

"How are they still down there?" I breathe out.

"There weird fish people that's why" lo'ak snaps back clearly not enjoying this.

I shove my hands through the water splashing him "remember what dad said be nice"

The four other teenagers come up and start talking to us.

"I think we need to help you with your breathing" Tsireya suggests.

"You think?" Ao'nung says mockingly receiving a slap around the back of the head by Kilanta.

Kiri giggles at that. Like a weird giggle. What is that about, I'll have to ask her later.

~~~~~

I'm sat on a flat rock with Ao'nung I was paired with him to help me breathe and I'm not mad about that.

The other pairs were lo'ak and Tsireya, I don't think there's any surprise in that. Then there's neteyam and Kilanta and then roxto is with kiri and Tuk.

I'm not focusing I'm just analysing Ao'nung. To put it simply he was beautiful.

His teal skin that matched the water. His toned abs and muscular arms that could so easily overpower me.

His eyes, he has beautiful eyes of bluey green colours mixed together.

"Y/n are you even listening" Ao'nung says sounding slightly irritated.

"Huh"

"What were you staring at?"

"Nothing don't worry"

"Mmm alr"

My eyes drift from his face down to his lower body where his legs rested and where-

"Can you stop staring at me" Ao'nung says while smirking and staring into my eyes.

"Im not staring at you" I snap back

"You were its so obvious y/n"

"shush" I giggle feeling embarrassed.

A/N:

I would like to say that you guys might be like omg there flirting fast well listen somethings gonna happen where there not gonna talk and then they will again.

It's all planned out don't worry my darlings.

If you like this one I also have a neteyam one that I'm making as well and I might start a lo'ak one.

These stories are all going to be different with different r drama so don't let that put you off.

Also in the long run I might make different fandoms but yh.

Thanks if you read this.