Soul Tree

Me, neteyam, kiri, tuk, roxto and Tsireya are practising to ride an ilu and not to brag I'm getting really good.

Guess it comes quite naturally to me. We all collectively decided that Tsireya and roxto would show us the cove of the ancestors.

I'm guessing it's like the one we had in the forest but underwater which would be really pretty to see.

"We are here, the cove of the ancestors, our most sacred place" Tsireya says as we break the surface.

I look around and it's gorgeous, the floating rocks, the clear blue sky and obviously the soul tree.

"The best time of the day to be here is at eclipse" Tsireya goes on to say.

I can imagine it would be beautiful, just the tree lighting up the ocean would be majestical.

We break the bonds with our ilu as we get closer and we start to swim towards it.

I could never believe the beauty in soul trees it was just so magical.

I can see kiri is even more intrigued by the tree. I don't know why because even though as beautiful as it is I don't want to make the bond with it.

For me personally it just feels like I would be going against the soul tree of my home tribe, even if this is supposedly my new home.

It just doesn't feel right.

But I'm not going to put my opinion on my siblings I'm going to let them do what they want and I know kiri wants to.

I stay up at the surface as they all dice down further to make the bonds.

They didn't question me about why I wasn't going but I don't think it was really that interesting.

I put my face down to look at them and they look at peace with their bonds.

Especially kiri she looks completely relaxed which I'm glad about because I think I have this protectiveness over her and Tuk that I don't for my brothers.

My brothers can look after themselves but my sisters can't really because kiri never feels she fits in because yes she is different.

But she is starting to fit in now and it makes me happy.

I lift my head back up to the surface and just admire my surroundings.

I don't know how long I was looking around but I was interrupted by the rippling of water.

I look down into the water and I see kiri like freaking out and spasming.

I start to panic as they start coming up really worried and in a rush.

"She's havinv a seizure" neteyam says panicky dragging her up to the surface.

He calls his ilu and gets himself and kiri on it and immediately starts heading back.

Shit this is serious.

I hear Tuk crying.

"Tuk don't worry she's going to be okay. Come get on the back of my ilu" I say trying not to sound like it's that bad even though it kind of is.

Tuk gets infront of me on my ilu and I hold onto her and command for my ilu to start heading back.

Tsireya and roxto caught up and were going a bit faster than me but that's because they've done it longer.

A/N:

I know this isn't the longest one but I'm going to make another one tonight and release it

Also I don't really know if this it to the plot I'm just tryna remember what I can from the movie and Bflix is being dodgy rn.

Hope u guys liked it