Where Is He?

Later on in the day we arrived at the reef in the helicopter and the first thing me and Ao'nung did was go and say hi to his family.

Tsireya was most excited to see me and I actually love her so much she's like a little sister to me.

Me and Ao'nung then left Taranete with tonowari and ronal so we could have some alone time as teenagers.

Because I think me and him both forget that we aren't actually proper adults yet.

So the first thing we did was go the place we both loved which was the cove.

"This was the place we first had sex I think" I giggle out as I look at the overgrown vines that slightly overtook the cove.

"We were so young but you were just to fucking hot to pass up on" Ao'nung smirks at me as he hugs me from behind.

"Shut up Ao'nung we are not doing it again here" I shout whisper as I pull his arms away before turning around and looking into his eyes.

"What why not!" He laughs grabbing my hand and kissing the knuckles of my fingers.

"Because we still need to go see neteyam at the soul tree"

"Okay and then after can we?"

"We will see"

~~~~~

Me and Ao'nung both arrived at the under water soul tree by ilu and since I first started riding them I've gotten a lot better.

We both swim down and grab our braids ready to connect and see my dearest brother.

We both do it at the same time and we both think ti see neteyam but nothing happened but blackness.

I worriedly took unconnected my braid and then connected it again trying but it didn't work.

What the duck was happening.

Where is neteyam.

I swim to the surface and a confused Ao'nung follows after.

"Where the fuck is he?" I breathe out starting to feel overwhelmed with emotions because what the fuck.

A/N:

In the last one I made a little mistake sayong Ao'nungs family were in the forest hey werent ive fine and changed that Noé sorry.

Hope you liked reading this and thank you so much for 8k reads🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻