POV

(Kiris pov)

I watch above the ocean surface like a bird spraying through the sky.

I'm distracted when I see a na'vi riding an ilu in the middle of the ocean making me confused.

I go down closer and notice the deep blue colour of the skin that mirrored mine.

I get myself down closer and see the face of my brother going through the ocean fast.

I gasp as I wake up from my dream but something about it felt so strange.

Everything comes back to me when I remember what spider did and that hurt me more than I would want to admit.

It's weird though I haven't had a dream about neteyam since he was alive.

(Neteyams pov)

I immediately regret my idea of going beyond the reef and deciding to ride my ilu the whole way home.

I was to far gone to go back to the metkayina clan but I would be lying if I said I wasn't shitting myself.

I has no food, no drinkable water and there were no rocks to give the ilu a rest and the ocean floor wasn't even in sight and it made my stomach crawl.

Not even to think about what kind of creatures could be below me.

(Haktu's pov)- your old friend who was banished if you don't remember.

I slam my fist against the wall as I think about my previous life and how they sent me away, to never return.

Y/n was in love with me and I know it, I don't know how everyone else didn't see it.

So that's why I'm getting my revenge.

I walk away from the wall and sit back down on the long table filled with military na'vi and at the head was the person i was once against, Quaritch.

He sat there smirking as he looked among the many faces.

I had been working with him for about a year and it was great.

We had plans of a secret attack against my old clan but there was a lot of detail put into it.

We would have groups of avatars on ikran go high enough in the sky that they wouldn't be able to see and we would incircle there whole home.

The team would then dive down fast and storm the clan, I would sabe y/n and quaritch would save spider.

This plan was set for only a week and then I had it all.

The only girl I ever wanted.

The girl that wanted me.

We were destined for eachother.

Y/N;

I know It's short but i was busy so deal with it but thank you for reading.

Be ready because I'm only planning for like 5 more chapters.