The Dance

(THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THIS)

It was time for the dance and everyone has to do it. I wouldn't say that it's a slow dance because it's not quite cultural.

(Guys if you can imagine a slow cultural dance and imagine it to the music con la brisa)

Me and Ao'nung stand opposite each-other and everyone is in two lines either the boy or girl line facing there partner.

The music starts and we start to walk towards eachother and our eyes are locked, I will never be able to get over his eyes.

We put our right arm up and start to circle eachother.

The dance goes on and it's like second nature I've practised it so many times as a little girl it's engraved in my brain.

The dance is over and it's time to party.

There's live music playing and everyone's dancing and it's something you could never forget.

My father told me that this celebration reminds him of the one that happens in rio and it makes me interested in what earths like but my father refuses to tell me.

He only says the past of earth was so much better than what it was when he was there.

Ao'nung had gone to get a drink but he's done now so I go over to him grab his hands and pull him back into the centre to dance to the music.

"You know you look so beautiful tonight" he says in a low accented voice that sends butterflies in multiple places and makes me blush.

"Did you know you look so hot tonight" I reply which he just stares and smirks at me.

His smirk does things to me, things I don't think I can even explain.

There's such a big croup of people dancing and we are in the middle of it so no one that we know can see us.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer so I'm right under him and my breath hitches.

His hands slide down and I feel my underwear start to get wet.

He leans in close to my ear and whispers "I want you my love"

That's it I've melted and my pussy starts to throb with the longing of having him even closer to me.

Before I can even reply he's dragging me by the hand away from the festival.

It's been a few minutes and we end up on the cove on our own.

No one ever goes to the cove so we don't have anything to worry about.

I was about to say something but was shut off when Ao'nung pins me to the wall of the cove WOTH his arms eother side of my face.

Fuck he was so fit.

He leans in and we start to passionately kiss and his hands come of from the wall, one on my cheek and one travelling down my back.

His hand starts going down to my bum and then my thigh and my pussy throbs so much.

I break apart from the kiss because I can't bear the thought of not having him in me right now.

I take my skirt and underwear off and he stares at me.

"Fuck y/n you do things to me" he says in a deep voice.

I lay down on my back, open my legs and lean up on my arms so I can see him over me.

He gets on his knees and puts his hand to my pussy and starts to rub my clit.

"Your so wet"

I lean my head back and moan when he gets faster on my clit.

"This is not enough I need you in me" i moan out.

"If you say so princess" as he says that he stands up and takes his clothes off revealing his dick that was bigger than anything I hadzyy ever seen.

He gets down and puts his hands around my head keeping him above me as he stares into my eyes.

I get my hands and reach for his dick to guide him into my pussy.

I moan as he starts to thrust, fuck he's so big.

I moan louder as he smashes his dick into me.

"Your so tight" he groans.

I put my hands in his hair pulling it when he thrusts into me.

The pkeasure is filling me so much that I'm close already and normally I would have to fake it.

"Ao'nung I'm so close" I whimper out as he thrusts harder.

"I am too" he grunts out.

Befire I know it I've climaxed and came all over his dick and he starts to cum to and we ride out our high pleasure overtaking me.

He pulls out and runs his finger along his dick where all my cum is "you taste so good" he says lowly.

~~~~~

I don't know what the time is but I've been sat with Ao'nung in the cove for a while in comfortably silence.

"To think I hated you like yesterday and now I'm here" I say looking at him.

"I'm too irresistible" he turns to look in my eyes and smirks.

"You better not screw this up"

"I never wanted to screw things up with you."

I shuffle closer to where he's sat and lean my head against his shoulder and he puts an arm around me.

"I see you Ao'nung"

"I see you y/n"

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter