Fight

I'm supposed to be with kiri because they are going to teach us more stuff but I can't find them anywhere.

As I say that I hear shouts coming from down the beach, I follow them intruiged by what it is.

As it comes into view it's all the boys fighting and kiri laughing on the side.

Shit.

Dads going to kill us if anything happens.

I run over to them in a state of panic because I'm supposed to keep the family together and to be nice and it's not working how I wanted it too right now.

"Neteyam get the fuck of them" I say trying to pull him back out the fight but it's no hope he's too strong.

This is hopeless but what am I supposed to do I can't just stand here and let it happen.

In the corner of my eye I see a punch coming my direction and-

~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of angry voices.

"What did me and your mother say. Be nice and look what you've gone and done. Gotten into a fight and doing so knocked your fucking sister out!"

Fuck my dad sounds angry.

"First we didn't knock her out and second they were picking on kiri!" Lo'ak snaps back. It's always lo'ak with the attitude.

"Dad it was my fault" neteyam says before my dad can comment.

"I can't even stand to look at you guys right now. Your both going to leave right now and apologise and no further questions" he states bluntly.

I sit up and see neteyam and lo'ak leaving me with mum and dad.

"Are you okay honey" my mum says when she notices I'm awake, coming over to me.

"Yes I'm fine don't worry. Who was it?" I ask

"It was apparently Ao'nung" she replies bringing me in for a hug.

Ao'nung. Really. To think I was starting to think he was alright but obviously not.

~~~~~

I'm on the flat rocks where i was when I practised breathing with Ao'nung.

I'm just looking across the oceans reef seeing it under the colourful sunset.

The sky coloured wonderful colours of purple and blue, something out of a dream.

I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around to see Ao'nung.

For gods sake.

I turn back around and ignore his presence because I don't want to hear a stupid fucking apology.

"Um y/n I wanna say sorry" he says still behind me.

I ignore him completely and I look at the sky because I would rather look at that beauty than whatever he is.

"Are you just going to ignore me" he snaps starting to get angry which I don't understand because he punched me.

God he's starting to piss me the fuck off.

"I'm trying to say sorry-"

I cut him off by standing up and turning to him, I never realised the height difference till now but he is so much taller than me.

I ball my hand up and punch him as hard as I can across his face. It did not infact knock him down like his did to me.

Well that's embarrassing, I punched him so hard as well and he didn't even wince what the hell.

He tilts his head looking down at me smirking. Something about that smile gives me butterflies.

He looks completely unfazed by my punch not a hint of anger or sadness or hurt and it's really starting to annoy me.

"How the fuck did that not hurt" I shout at him.

I go to punch him again but he grabs my hands still staring down smirking at me.

"Don't even think about it darling"

That stumps my thought process completely.

I'm still mad but he looks hot but I can't let my temptations win because I need to win.

I take my arms away from him and look into his eyes.

His perfect eyes.

He stares back into mine and I'm lost for a moment but that doesn't last long when I hear Tuk.

"Y/N!!!" She shouts at the top of her lungs as she comes around the corner.

I take a step back from Ao'nung and look at my sister "what do you want?" I ask coming across a little too rude.

"Theres a family meeting you have to come!" She says grabbing my hand and dragging me to our new home.

~~~~~

I lay awake as I think about what has happened and I can't quite believe it.

I think I might like Ao'nung I mean obviously I could never tell him but the way he was looking at me.

Yes I know he punched me but he probably thought I was someone else.

Maybe I should ask him.

Or maybe I shouldn't because then it might sound like I'm interested which I'm not.

Well I am but he's not gonna know that.

Wait.

What if he likes me too.

Maybe he does because he did call me darling.

Or maybe that was a distraction for being mad at him.

So should I stay mad or not.

For fucks sake I hate the way my brain thinks like why can't it just shut the hell up.

But then again what if he does like me.

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world like yes he hates my siblings but he has abs and he's tall and his eyes.

His perfect eyes.

I actually need to stop.

Sleep.

Why can't I sleep.

Sleep.

Just go to sleep you absolute moron.

For gods sake I can't sleep.

A/N:

Hey guys thanks for reading this. I'm going to try and update this once or twice a day because I know how annoying it is when they take ages to post.

Please bare in mind that I also have my neteyam storh that I'm making at the same time as this

I hope you like it and I hope you like the thoughts cuz I can relate to the indecisiveness.

Also if there's anything you want to add to the story please tell me cuz I have a few ideas but I'm welcome to your thoughts.