Soft

It's Ao'nungs birthday and I can't wait to give him his bracelet but I can't see him until later because he's going to be with his family for the day.

Which is understandable but I'm so bored just sitting around waiting.

I head down the beach and I see Kilanta sitting down alone just looking out.

Too be honest Kilantas nice but I don't really know her because I've never spent time with her even though she is neteyams girlfriend.

I should probably be good friends with her and it would make stuff so much easier.

The thing is she never seems to be around and I haven't seen her with any family or anything so I have no idea where she goes.

Maybe I could ask her.

I walk over to her and sit down.

"Hii are you okay?" I say starting conversation which startles her a little bit but she smiles it off.

"Hey yeah I'm fine" she replies solemnly, which makes me look over to her and I see her eyes are glazed over and she's clearly not focusing on the conversation.

"Is everything okay?" I ask starting to get a little worried.

But like a ticking time bomb tears start streaming down her face and she covers them with her hands.

I bring her into a hug and start drawing circles on her back to try and calm her down.

That's always worked for me so I might as well try it with her.

I've no idea what this could be about. Have her and Neteyam broke up or something.

Her cry's start to slow down and she pulls back from the hug and wipes under her eyes.

She is a pretty girl I can see why neteyam would like her.

I was going to start to say something but she starts saying stuff very quickly so I'll sit and listen.

"I know you don't know anything about me and we don't really talk because we aren't really friends even though we are friends but I'm just feeling stressed because you wouldn't know but basically both of my parents just disappeared with no warning"

"And well i got this letter a few days ago that was supposedly from this person that they knew and it says that they were killed by the sky people"

"And so I'm never going to see them and I just can't cope" she finishes starting to cry again.

I pull her back into a hug while I try to process what she is saying because it's just a lot of information all at once.

"Does neteyam know?" I ask.

"No, I've kept it in and it all just came out with you im sorry" Kilanta sniffles out.

"It's okay don't be sorry. But I think neteyam would be your best support, HES always been the best at advice. Infact I think he's by the flat rocks if you wanna talk to him."

She stands up letting go off the hug and I stand up too. She wipes under her eyes again and try's pulling herself together.

"Your right, I'm gonna go to neteyam. Thank you y/n "

With that she starts to walk away and I'm just left there stunned.

I'm so confused with what just happened.

~~~~~

I'm on the way to the cove with his bracelet in my hand and a smile on my face.

I can hear him humming from outside and it's just makes me smile more.

He was so cute.

I go in and see his back facing me while he's sat down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I squeal making him jump which makes me giggle.

"Oi come here" he says grabbing my hands and bringing me into a massive hug.

"I have to give you your present" I say putting my head in the curve of his neck.

"Not yet stay here for a minute" he practically begs, starting to stroke the back of my head.

This is so calming.

My eyes start to close and I begin to fall asleep.

"Don't fall asleep on me y/n" he mutters releasing me from the hug and shuffling so we sit opposite eachother.

"Your so calming though" I say.

"I know you just can't get enough of me" he laughs.

"Here's your present!" I call out.

I open my hand and put it in his so he can look at it.

He sits there for a little bit and stares at it.

"Your so perfect y/n" he smiles looking up at me taking me by complete surprise.

"Someone's gone soft" before I can even giggle hes launched forward and pushed me back so I'm on the floor and he's over me.

"I'm not soft"

"You are for me" I smile showing off my teeth.

A/N:

Hope you liked it.

Rememebr I have a lo'ak and neteyam love story as well I'm also in the making of doing a Jj from outerbanks one and also in the process of a draco one from Harry Potter.

Please follow me and comment it would be so much appreciated.