Blood

We both circle around the ship not knowing what to do when we see spider neteyam and lo'ak floating in the water.

We quickly head after them to figure out what to do.

We resurface infront of them "get on" Tsireya says to the three boys grabbing there attention.

"Come on bro" lo'ak says to spider and neteyam when they don't move.

"You skxang" I hear neteyam mumble and my stomach starts to get uneasy when I see his pained face.

"I am shot" he gets out.

My face goes completely numb and that ball of tension that I've had since being with the metkayina clan grows larger than ever before.

"Shit" i panick and get of my ilu to grab his arm and the others help me.

I get him on the back of my ilu and we start riding to get away from the ship.

I hear lo'ak and Tsireya talking but I can't actually hear what there saying my minds to focused on neteyam.

I don't even know where Ao'nung is and this is a fucking shit show.

I see my dad jump of his ilu and onto a Little Rock surface.

"Dad help neteyam" lo'ak shouts.

I come to a stop and with the others start pulling him onto the rocks.

We get him to lay down on the rocks and he's hyperventilating.

He can't breathe properly.

No no no no this can't be happening.

His breathes get quicker and quicker.

Tears start streaming down my face.

"It's okay bro we got you" lo'ak calls out holding his arm.

I move to sit by his side and I can see him trying so hard to hold on.

"Oh no put pressure on it" my dad says frustrated.

He grabs both of my hands and puts them over his gunshot wound that leaked loads of blood.

"Dad" he tries to talk but he can't.

His breaths become so fast.

I hear my mothers ikran landing and her quickly coming over next to me.

"Neteyam!" I scream.

"No no no no no" my mother quickly says.

I watch his pained face and it's killing me inside.

"I want to go home" he gasps out.

"I know I know" my dad tries to say without crying.

I watch his breathing get faster and faster until his face goes blank and stone like.

I grab his face trying to wake him from whatever curse this is.

"NETEYAM" i shriek trying to bring him back.

He's not dead he can't be I never even said sorry or that I forgave him for the whole thing.

I'm never going to be able to forgive him.

I'm never going to be able to tell him how I love him as a brother or train together with him.

My twin is dead.

"I FORGIVE YOU I FORGIVE YOU" I shout as I feel my streams off tears fall into my mouth.

I feel my dads arms hold my shoulders trying to keep me calm as I listen to my mums painful shrieks over my dead brother.