Bye

(Y/Ns Pov)

It was the next morning and we had packed everything that we originally came with and I find it depressing that we are leaving with one less person.

I'm currently feeding my ikran for the long journey ahead.

"I'm gonna miss you so much you know" I hear Ao'nungs voice behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

I pull his arms away and turn towards his face "I'm gonna miss you more. Whenever I see you next because it will probably be after your sibling comes but you need to tell me what it is"

Ronal was due to give birth pretty much any minute now so next time I see Ao'nung he or she will probably be born.

I love babies I always have.

I never meant one of my own though.

"You'll be told everything" Ao'nung smiles softly.

I see the rest of my family and the rest of his family come into the clearing of ikran.

"I suppose it's time to go" I say with tears starting to swell into my eyes.

This was going to be a depressing journey because even though neteyam was no longer here we had to take his ikran back to the forest where he will be free to get a new owner.

A tear falls down my cheek and he swipes it with his hand.

"Don't cry love. I'll see you again" he whispers trying not to be sad even though I know he was.

"I know" I whisper back. It didn't hurt any less.

Tsireya comes running to me, pushing past Ao'nung and brings me into a right hug.

"I'll see you soon sister" she cries into my shoulder. I smile at her calling me sister, she really clung onto the family thing.

We pull away from eachother and I say goodbye to Ronal and Tonowari who returned it.

I got on the back of my ikran as the rest of my family and with a last smile and look at his perfect eyes we left and began our journey home.

~~~~~

We were like half way through our journey and nothing has ever felt longer.

No one spoke the whole journey because we were all in our own depressing thoughts that followed us around.

I thought of my brother mostly but I can't think about him too long or I will have another panic attack and that's not the best on an ikran over the ocean with your whole family.

I also thought of how I left Ao'nung and I already missed his supportive words or his hugs that I never wanted to let go off.

I felt safe with him and how is this even supposed to work because I'm having his baby and he's living like a day or two away from me.

I guess my parents would sort that out closer to the time but it still troubled me now because I wouldn't want my kid to grow up with a non present dad.

Wait fuck when I'm 30 my kids gonna be 14 and thats so weird to think about.

Would I have more kids?

Do I even want more kids. Too be honest I couldn't tell you cuz I never thought about it until I met Ao'nung and that's still quite recent.

~~~~~

My home begins to come into view and that lifts my spirits a bit because I'll be able to see my grandma after ages.

But I don't know if she knows about neteyam.

I'm sure norm would have told her right.

Oh and I guess I'll see spider too.

To be honest like my mother I never really liked him but because he's one of kiris only friends I'll let him stick around.

For now.

A/N:

This is just a filler chapter to be honest. Please keep reading cuz I promise it's gonna go so good and drama filled.

Appreciation to everyone who has read this🙏🏻🙏🏻