Physco

Im shaken awake violently, I quickly snap my eyes open to a worried kiri over me with a finger to her lips hinting she wants me to be quiet.

I sit up and follow her outside and leave Ao'nung who lay peacefully on our bed.

It was still pitch black so it must have been very early morning.

"What's going on?" I ask her questioning why she had woken me up.

"I think neteyams alive" my ears prick up at what she says and I feel this jolt in my heart of happiness even though I know it's not true.

"Kiri don't waste my time. He's gone" I sigh going to turn around but she grabs my arm pulling me back.

"Listen to what I have to say. Look I had this dream about him the other day and I never have them and so I went to speak to my mum in the soul tree and she was talking about how I have greater powers than I think"

I interrupt her when I say "what does that have to do with neteyam?"

"Let me finish. She kept looking at me as if she wanted to say more but couldn't and then she was talking me over the ocean and was saying your anger caused something great to come back"

She looks at me with pleading eyes, hoping that I would believe her or give her some hope.

"So you anger has brought back neteyam?" I say with a sense of humour in my voice.

"Yes"

"That's a load of bullshit" I laugh out. As much as I would love to have neteyam back in my life it simply does not happen.

"Y/n you were the one who said he wasn't in the soul tree, where else do you think he would be?" She shout whispers at me trying not to wake anyone.

I ponder what she says for a second.

"So if he is 'alive' what do you suggest we do then?" I huff out, rubbing my eyes.

"I say we look over the ocean for him" she smiles, thinking I'm going along with her idea.

"Kiri listen to me for a minute, he died years ago, he's not going to be in the ocean just because your mother kept taking you there!" I reply stubbornly.

"I'll go by myself then" she snaps back.

"Okay!" I respond with sarcasm.

"Please I can't go by myself" she quickly back tracks and I only look at her with blank eyes.

"By helicopter or ikran?" I ask and to be honest I don't know why I'm even considering this because I know he's not alive.

"Ikran because we don't know how to fly" she responds happily.

"I'll go just to shut you up but we are gonna be back by morning" I huff out and she squeals in excitement.

~~~~~

Me and kiri have been flying over the ocean on our ikran for a few hours now and in the distance the sun began to rise slowly.

"We are gonna have to start going home now kiri. He's not here" I shout to her over the wind.

"But he could be" she responds hopeful.

I shouldn't have come because I'm just feeding into her hope that will only get destroyed by him not being here.

"I'm going home kiri. Now you can join me or not" I huff starting to get angry.

"I'm still going to look!" She shouts at me, startling me a little.

Without a word I turn my ikran around and start heading in the direction of home.

With only my thoughts as company it was quite boring.

An hour later and I wasn't far from home but something was bothering me.

I could very faintly here the sound of an engine and it was getting louder and louder the further I went.

I just hoped it was the helicopter and home and not the sky people or else I'm in shit.

~~~~~

My eyes flutter open to a blurry vision of blinding lights and blue bodies walking around me.

Where the fuck am I?

Fuck I'm so confused right now.

I sit up quickly and my vision clears up and I see a face I never thought I'd see again.

"Haktu" my voice shakes at the word that fell out of my mouth as my former friend turns around with a big smirk on his face.

In all honesty I was scared of haktu because he had become obsessive of me after some time and it freaked me out.

"Oh honey perfect timing!" He exclaims happily walking over to the bed that I laid on.

"Where am I?" My voice breaks as I fumble to find words.

"No time for questions your joining us in a meeting straight away!" He says ignoring what I had said.

Before I know it two big avatars have my arms dragging me off the bed and out the room that I was in.

I struggle against them but they were far to strong.

My mind tries to think of how I had ended up here. One minute I was riding my ikran and then one second later I'm waking up to someone physcotic.

The guards walked me through some corridors and then finally got to two big doors which I'm assuming is where this meeting is gonna be.

But what meeting?
What's it about?
Who gonna be there?

The doors automatically open and I'm made to sit at one of the ends of the table.

The other head of the table was empty but all the other chairs were full of avatars and haktu.

Along the rooms wall was a massive window to a white room similar to the one I was in.

But this one has no furniture at all just a big open room.

I hear the doors I had just entered open behind me and I refuse to look behind me.

Whoever this avatar was kept his head down and walked over to the other head of the table chair.

I couldn't see his face but once he had sat down and looked up at all his companions faces with a smirk on his face.

The smile was clearly directed at me and his eyes were wide with malice.

Quaritch.

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope you like it and only got a few chapters left so enjoy.

It's gonna be more romancy soon dw

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 9k READS🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻