It'll Be Okay

There was like 12 other people in the room and all of them but one, haktu, wanted to fight me.

Well I don't know about quaritch because he remained calmly sat at the end of the table which made me aggravated but once I get to him he won't be so calm.

I didn't have any weapons on me and they do so it's gonna be hard but all I can do is try.

I quickly side tackle someone down to the ground before quickly wrapping my legs around the neck and pulling there head up away from there body.

Once I heard the click I quickly stood up but was quickly pinned down when another person had me under him with a knife to my throat.

He didn't have my arms pinned down as well, dumb dumb dumb.

I snatched the knife out of his hands before turning him to face the floor and cutting the back of his neck open deeply.

I stand up panting looking at the terrified faces of the other avatars.

Three bodies on the floor and around ten people to go, I see them slowly edging there way to the door that was behind me but I'm not letting them escape.

They would only get other people and then I would definitely not have a chance.

I launch myself at a huddled three avatars near the door and stab them all repeatedly until there bodies fall limply on the floor.

My eyes widening in anger of these sadistic people and I turn around to face the last people.

It all kind went by in a haze and I just feel like I snapped back to reality with many dead bodies around me and me facing quaritch who was at the end of the table, still sat calmly.

I had killed haktu. That's when I remember the way he begged before I stabbed him through the heart and I grimace at the the thought.

Quaritch smiles at me "Kid you aren't making it out of here alive"

"You don't know that" I hiss at him as I stare him down.

"What happens after you kill me? You leave this room there are guards armed with guns walking the halls constantly"

"Well atleast I would be able to say I killed you" and with that my tired body launches forward towards quaritch.

From that point everything seemed to move in slow motion.

What I didn't see before was the pistol that laid against quaritchs leg and him grabbing it.

My eyes widen at the loud bang shot.

I didn't feel it due to adrenaline but I knew it was there because my body fell like deadweight against the table.

Tears swelling in my eyes, making my vision blurry.

I was leaving Taranete and Ao'nung behind.

It's okay at least they will have neteyam now and my mother will help look after them.

It will be okay.

I closed my body and I could feel my body being moved and dragged.

I felt rope being wrapped around my wrists and I just let it happen, I couldn't do anything now as I start bleeding out.

~~~~~

(Ao'nungs pov)
(Two hours earlier)

It was now late morning and no one had heard or seen from y/n which made me anxious.

We went to sleep together, I wake up and she's not by my side and I don't know what to think.

She wouldn't just leave and never return I know she wouldn't, something has happened.