Chanting

I try not to show my fear and nervousness as I have to keep it together for Tuk.

She can't stop crying and she's digging her face into my shoulder as I hold her.

"It's okay Tuk we are just trying to figure out what to do" I try to reassure her but I know it's not gonna work.

Too be honest the only thing I'm feeling stronger than fear is anger.

I'm so fucking pissed of with Ao'nung I just want to choke the life out of him.

I have no idea what the plan is because no one seems to want to save my brother.

My mother and father are in heavy conversation with Tonowari, and neteyam and kiri are same as I trying to compose ourselves.

It's been 10 minutes since we were told and nothing has happened and I'm sick of it.

"Tuk I'm a need you to go to mum now" I try my best to get out without my voice shaking.

I put Tuk down and she runs over to mum.

I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing so I'm going to go get my ikran and save him.

I sneak away from the clearing where everyone is gathered and go to where the ikrans are.

Nataline is awake and ready so I jump on her and make the bond.

Before I could even think it I'm off into the sky heading to beyond the reef.

I don't know if they saw me and nataline flying, I mean they probably did but how are they gonna stop me.

I scan all over the ocean surface to see anything out of place or big and blue.

What the fuck is that.

As I slow my ikran down I see lo'ak on the fin of a massive whale and he looks fine.

"Lo'ak up here!" I scream trying to get his attention, he doesn't hear me so I look around for some kind of rock to put nataline on.

I see a little rock peak the surface and I fly down to put nataline on.

I jump in the water, it gives me chills as the now deep blue swallows me.

I start swimming over to the whale because I mean it's not that hard to miss.

"Lo'ak come on I've got nataline we have to go back?" I shout above the waves as I get closer.

Lo'ak jumps out of his skin to the sound of my voice clearly not expecting rescue.

"Nataline is just over there come on" I agg on when he makes no move.

"Okay, goodbye I'll see you again" he says to the whale.

What the fuck is he on. Why is he talking to a whale let alone making plans to meet up with it again.

This kid is weird as fuck.

He hops of the fin and the large whale swims into the deep blue beneath me.

We start making our way over to the little rock when I'm dragged sideways by my arm.

I look to my side and it's a shark like a massive shark like the size of the whale and it's dragging me by my arm.

I'm stunned for a moment when I remember I should punch them in the nose.

I start repeatedly hitting against the nose with all my strength and it eventually let's go.

I get to the surface with a big gasp of air and fuck I'm even further from the rock.

I see Lo'ak is on nataline and he's trying to find me but with the waves I keep getting pulled under.

I start using all my strength to get over there I look under and see the shark is turning to come straight back at me.

I'm gonna die.

"Lo'ak I'm here!" I try screaming out with water playing in my face but I think he hears me because he starts looking in my direction.

I'm so close like in arms reach.

Lo'ak grabs my arm and pulls me out.

Ow that really hurt.

I get on nataline make my bond and I make her go as fast as possible back.

Now that I'm not in the water I feel the thick warmth dripping down my arm.

"Shit y/n you have massive slashes down your arms" he says trying not to panic. He puts his hand against my arm trying to keep pressure on it.

The village is coming into view.

My heads pounding, almost chanting for my to just make everything go black.

I try not to give in but it would be so nice compared to the increasing agony that I'm in.

Chanting.

Chanting.

Chanting.

...

A/N:

Guys ik this is dramatix but I don't even care when it's y/n anythibg can happen and she will survive.

Hope you liked it