Payakan

I see lo'ak leave and I know he's trying to go see payakan and almost as if me and neteyam were on the same thought we both followed him.

I didn't want to talk to neteyam yet, it still hurt a bit by what he said.

I'm just slightly behind neteyam and I see lo'ak calling an ilu.

"Your not going anywhere baby brother" neteyam calls out grabbing his attention.

Lo'ak looks really irritated but neteyams right we aren't going anywhere not when the sky people could be out there.

Because I think this is what this ball of tension of had since I've got here has been trying to tell me.

"I have to warn payakan about the pingers" lo'ak replies grabbing the riding gear.

"No you've got to keep you skxang ass here" i but in so that he knows.

He sighs when he sees me to.

"He's an outcast there's no one else to warn him but me" lo'ak says not focusing on anything that's just happened.

"Why do you always have to make things so hard" neteyam says and it's true, I understand he finds it hard sometimes but most of the time he does that to himself.

"No you mean why can't I be the perfect son like you!" Lo'ak replied starting to raise his voice.

Right he's going to far, I know I'm not on the besg terms with neteyam right now but he's not going to talk about him like that.

"Right lo'ak fucking listen to me the sky people are trying to trap us and if you go out there you will get killed!" I shout using my hands to explain.

He looks slightly stunned for a second hit then returns being mad.

"The perfect little soldier well I'm not you!" He yells looking at neteyam with nothing but hatred and I don't like it.

Neteyam takes a few steps back and then canes back forward towering over him.

"He's my brother I'm going!" Lo'ak shouts.

That's out of order.

"Oh he's your brother no I'm your brother" neteyam growls out getting really angry.

Lo'ak starts to walk away but neteyam grabs his arm firmly stopping him and I don't know what to do but just stand here.

I see Tsireya and Ao'nung come over on there ik us and I'm starting to get overwhelmed.

Fuck what is happening to me.

I feel a lump grow in my throat and it feels like I can't breathe.

Deep breaths.

Tears start flooding down my face, fucks sake.

Ao'nung sees me and walks over grabbing my hand.

"Lo'ak stop man your stressing y/n" Ao'nung says bitterly to him.

"Get off me" lo'ak yells shoving neteyam off of him and he jumps into the water and starts riding his ilu.

"Come on hes going to payakan!" I say i between breaths and i get Ao'nung to cal his ilu and I get on the back off his.

Because he is a lot faster than I am.

I close my eyes and let him glide through the water.

I hear kiri and Tuk and I'm assuming they are following us like everyone else.

I open my eyes and see lo'ak stood on payakan.

"Shit" lo'ak says bringing attention to the tracker that's on him.

Everyone gets off the ilia and tries to start pulling it out when we see the sky people's ship and start panicking.

"Call dad call dad" neteyam yells at lo'ak who obeys and radios dad to tell him the situation we are in.

A/N:

I know this is a little short but I think I'm gonna make another one later.

Hope you enjoyed and thank you if u read this I appreciate you so muchhhh.