Serious

"Put it on then!" I say excitedly, lightly pushing him off of me.

"You know I'm never gonna take this off" he mumbles, fiddling around with it as he clasps it.

"I've never taken your bracelet off and I don't plan too" I smile showing off my teeth and I just stare at him.

He was someone that raised my standards behind compare.

He was so comforting and supportive you can't really ask for more.

"The tulkan are coming soon, you'll be able to see my soul brother" Ao'nung says pulling me into a hug again.

He's so touchy but I love it.

"When are they coming?"

"Not tomorow but the day after" I can feel that Ao'nung is smiling even though I can't see his face.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" I ask because I'm not doing anything.

"I was planning to meet up with neteyam but you can come if you want. I can tell him to bring Kilanta as well"

I pull back from the hug to look at Ao'nung and he looks like he actually wants me to hang out with me.

"Did you know about Kilantas parents?" I ask

I can tell i caught him off guard because he raises an eyebrow.

"I mean I know they disappeared but what do you know?" He questions getting interested in the gossip.

Even though it's something that shouldn't be considered gossip.

"Well I saw her on the beach today and i went up to her and she absolutely burst out crying and told me that she got a letter saying that her parents were killed by the sky people"

"Shit" Ao'nung replies, concerned for her.

"Don't act different around her tomorrow though because your probably not supposed to know" I say grabbing his hands and holding them in mine.

"No obviously I won't. But I just feel a bit bad for her you know" he sighs slightly.

"I know what you mean. I know this is random but my grandma that is back home in the forest believes that neteyam and I were reincarnations of my mothers siblings that died" I say because it just came into my head.

"Do you think I would ever meet your grandma?" He asks with a small smile on his face.

"Wait your that serious about me" I squeal out excitedly because I didn't think he liked me as much as I liked him.

"Y/n I've mated with you, I tell you I love you constantly and I can never stop touching you. Of course I'm that serious about you" he looks into my eyes.

I'm overtaken by butterflies.

I lean in and smile into the kiss and he does the same.

I love him so much.

A/N:

Hope you liked it thanks to everyone that's read this.

Reminder I have a lot of books in progress right now.

I have a lo'ak one a neteyam one. A Jj from outerbanks one. A draco from Harry Potter one. A fiction mafia one and a multiverse book that is a story that consists of multiple universes which is maze runner, marvel and obx.

If you go check them out I'll love you forever

Should I make a tiktok account?