Support

I'm flooded with relief when Ronal comes out and tells us she's okay and awake.

I let go of Ao'nungs hand and run into there with the rest of my family.

I hug kiri so tightly because i don't want that to happen again.

She hugs me back equally as hard because I think she's scared as well.

My family's arms wrap around us as well and we stay like this for a minute.

It reminds me of when I almost died and we hugged in this exact position not that long ago.

It seems our problems only got worse when we came here.

We all disperse and we are all filled with relief.

I see roxto at the entrance with Ao'nung but roxto still looks quite worried for kiri.

I wonder what that's about.

Maybe he has a little crush on her.

That would be so cute.

~~~~~

I'm sat on my bed making a bracelet because it's going to be Ao'nungs birthday soon and I wanted to give him one.

I look up to see my mum coming towards me.

She sits down next to me and it's just us too in the room because everyone else is out.

"So do you like ao'nung" she looks at me smiling a little bit like she was a teenage girl too.

I keep a straight face "no I don't mum where have you got that from?" I ask trying not to give it away.

"Oh come on I saw you holding hands earlier"

I drop the bracelet lean back and groan.

Then I sit up and admit defeat, I smile a little.

"Okay fine, he's my boyfriend" I smile out, blushing just thinking of him.

Damn you Ao'nung I'm not soft.

I can see my mum smile softly.

"I support you and I'm sure if you convince your dad he would too. Your very cute honey" she says bringing me into a comfortable side hug.

"Thank you mum. I love you so much you don't even understand"

"I love you too"she says stroking my hair.

It's not that late but I'm feeling tired. Mum starts stroking my head which makes me feel so calm.

A/N:

Guys I know this is even shorter than the last one I'm just trying to figure out what else I want in this story.

If you have any ideas tell me.

Thank you for 1k reads I appreciate it so much if you would follow that would be great.

Reminder I have a lo,ak and neteyam love story out there if you want it.