Launch

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE!" I scream, jumping out of my seat and trying to launch towards him.

I was being held back by two pairs of arms but I still tried launching at him, he only looked at me with a big grin across his face which only angered me more.

Him and his stupid team are the reason my brothers dead and the reason for breaking my family apart.

"I SWEAR IM GOING KNOCK THAT FUCKING SMIRK OF YOUR FACE YOUR CUNT" I spit at him which he lightly flinched at.

"Let's calm down buttercup, we got a show to watch" he replies still smiling at me.

Before I know it i have duct tape around my mouth stopping me from being able to talk.

The guards walk me back to my sit and force me down.

"Honey it's okay my love we aren't here to hurt you" haktu who I didn't even realise was sat at the table calls out putting a hand over mine.

I quickly snatch it away glaring at him, who the fuck does he think he is.

"Let the show begin" quaritch raises his voice grabbing the attention of everyone in the room before rubbing his hands together and turning towards the window.

I look over at the window to see spider?

Spider was in the white room and a face of slight worry across his face.

My anger is only fuelled more when I see him but I stay put as I'm curious of what there on about. What show?

As soon as I said that a big white door opened to two guards dragging in a bruised na'vi.

Shit he didn't look good at all, he looked to be almost dead or like he was tortured by these sick people whcih wouldn't surprise me.

The na'vis face was towards the floor and he was on his hands and knees like a dog.

I could tell he was trying to get the strength to push himself up and it only shattered my heart into a million pieces because these people are sadistic.

What did this person do to them to deserve this?

The na'vi begins to stand up and he lifts his head up.

My eyes widen and I feel my breath stop when I see a very much alive neteyam.

I almost cry out in joy but remember my mouth is covered.

I know it's gonna hurt but I rip the duct tape of and run over to the window banging on it.

"NETEYAM! ITS ME LOOK NETEYAM!" I scream but he still remains looking at spider and my face drops in confusion.

"They can't see or hear us" quaritch smiles at me.

Wait.

Neteyam doesn't know about anything spider has done and why was neteyam so bruised up and where the fuck has he been because I watched him die.

I bang my fists against the glass in frustration whcih I hear makes some of the people snort at me.

I slowly turn my head round, along with my body and stare down the faces of the people that helped quaritch and his horrifying ways.

Like a switch something in me snaps and I launch at the closest person near me holding there neck to the side until I heard the click which lets me know there dead.

Everyone in the room quickly stands up ready to fight back at me and I only smile slightly.

Well the only thing I can do now is try.

A/N:

I know this wasn't the longest it's justs cuz I'm busy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHHHHH