Cove

He leads me into the cove and I'm completely taken by surprise. How ironic.

The coves floor was covered with petals and there where lights around the walls and there was an array of fruits in the middle.

I turn around to Ao'nung grinning and I kiss him on the lips because he makes me so happy.

"I love it thank you!" I say excitedly turning back around to look again.

"I knew you would" he replies and again I can tell he's smirking.

I've never had anyone do anything like this for me and it makes me happy.

Like so happy.

"I've still got a couple surprises for you as well but you will just have to wait for one of them" Ao'nung says leading me to sit down.

He sits down next to me and magically something appears in hand.

"I know I made you a holokon necklace but you can only wear that once a year and I know you have that necklace so I tried making you a bracelet" he says shly giving it to me.

"If you don't like it I can make another one" he rushes in clearly nervous.

I look down at it and it's a wood bracelet with shells attached to it.

It sounds weird when I say it but it looks so cute.

"Omg I love it" I squeal putting it on.

I mean we aren't even like a thing and he's doing all this stuff for me or maybe he's just doing it because he feels bad.

"What's my other surprise then?" I say looking into his eyes smiling.

"Your not getting it yet" Ao'nung replies with a smirk and a head tilt.

"You know no one's ever done something like this for me before"

"Good because I'm the only one that's ever going to do something like this for you"

Woahhh. That was kinda hot and sweet at the same time.

I wonder if we would actually last forever but time would only tell.

I lean in and kiss him, I pull away a second later and smile.

"I never thought I would like you of all people" I say giggling to myself.

"I know you always loved me" he says grabbing my hand and holding it in both of his.

"Who said something about love?" I reply mockingly.

To be honest I think i did love him but I wouldn't want to say anything unless he felt the same.

"I love you" Ao'nung says.

My ears prick up in shock and I stare into his eyes looking for any kind of joke but I can't see it.

"I love you"

We both smile at eachother I grab my long braid and bring it too the front and I look up and I see he's thinking the same thing.

He grabs his and we hold them close but not close enough to bond yet.

"I want to do this with you, I want you" I say.

We make the bond to eachother and it's and overpowering feeling that I can't even describe.

I'm thinking my own thoughts but I can feel his too and I can feel his emotions and I guess he's feeling mine.

He seems calm and relaxed whereas I'm more panicky.

"Y/n it's okay don't worry" he says quite literally reading my mind.

~~~~~

He pulls away from our heated kiss and takes my hands in his own.

"Y/n"

"Yes"i reply getting nervous because what is this about.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He says smirking and staring into my eyes.

God he was so fit.

His question overfills me with joy and happiness, so that's my surprise.

I smile ear to ear and I nod excitedly.

"Words y/n" he says laughing a little bit at how excited I am.

"Yes yes of course"

I get up and stand him up and jump into a hug with him.

A/N:

Thanks for reading

Remember I have a neteyam story as well

Love you all and hope you liked this.