Bad Feeling

(Y/ns pov)

It was the next morning and something just didn't feel right.

I had this ball of tension in my stomach that was growing larger by the second, like the one I had before neteyam died.

And I don't want to ignore it because last time it just ended in misery.

Ao'nung lay next to me, I shake him awake gently.

He quickly opens his eyes worried but then they relax when he sees it's just me.

"What is it?" He asks sitting up, rubbing his eyes a little.

"I want to get Taranete and go back to the forest" I say confidently as I get up and start packing the things we brought.

"Hold up why?" He asks concerned for my sudden decision.

I drop this things in my hands before saying "something doesn't feel right and I have this feeling that I had before neteyam died and I'm not going to ignore it this time"

He slowly gets up and walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, my back facing his front.

I He leans his head into the crook of my neck and I could feel his gently breath against my neck.

"Okay if that will make you feel better" he replies reassuringly lightly kissing my neck.

It comforted me knowing that he had full trust in me, it made me love him so much more than I already did.

~~~~~

We got Taranete who was very confused on why we were leaving so soon but I had promised we would come back for longer another time.

Ronal and Tonowari were understanding as soon as I mentioned how I felt because I know they still felt bad about my brother and that they couldn't help more.

We got in the helicopter and started our long journey home but to be fair it was shorter than riding an ikran.

~~~~~

(Neteyams pov)

I had some how came back and I ruined my chances because I know there's no logical way I'm going to be able to survive.

I made a stupid rash decision and I'm to far out and I've no idea what direction is where.

I haven't eaten in a few days and I've had no water.

My ilu was tired and I had to let it sleep but there was ok land in sight.

Which meant I had to tread water for a few hours over a haunting ocean.

That thought scared me a lot but I just begged someone would come and find me somehow.

I pray to eywa I would see my family again, that's all I care about.

I want to tell lo'ak it's okay and that he doesn't have to live up to anyone because he's good enough already.

I want to tell y/n that I'm okay and I want to see her child.

I just shouldn't have gone the way I should've and I don't know why I came back but all I know is it's a second chance and I can't screw it up.

~~~~~

(Kiris pov)

I hear the sound of the helicopter landing which could only be Ao'nung, y/n and Taranete but why were they back so soon.

I make my way over to the landing pad and I see them all getting out with there things.

I walk over to my sister and hug her before pulling back and looking at her with confised eyes.

"Why are you back so soon?" I question picking up some things of taranetes.

"I have this bad feeling and it won't go away and something really strange has happened and it's made me quite scared and sad" she says walking with me to her shelter.

"What happened?" I ask a little confused.

"I went to the soul tree to see neteyam and he wasn't there" she replies.

I stand still in my tracks when she says that, it made no sense how would he not be there.

And then it hit me when I remember the weird dream I had about him.

A/N:

I know it's not the best thing but only a few more chapters.

Don't worry there's still gonna be some love stuff I'm just tryna get this out the way.