Worry

"I'm scared and worried and I don't know what to do" I try to get out in between panicked breaths that progressively get worse.

"Y/n listen to me, she is going to be okay" Ao'nung says looking into my eyes while holding my hands hopeful.

We were on the flat rocks because I couldn't be with the chaos with kiri.

I feel overwhelmed because Kiri has to be okay she has to be.

My eyes start to tear up because I'm thinking of the worst scenario and that's her death.

That might happen.

What if she dies.

I can't let her die she's my sister even if it's not by blood.

"Come here she's going to be okay" Ao'nung reassured me bringing me into a hug.

I hear the noise of the helicopter coming closer.

It wasn't the sky people, well it was but it was the good ones that came to help kiri.

They say she had a seizure underwater which can be very dangerous apparently.

"I don't want her to die" I cry out with tears now streaming down my face.

"She's not going to die and I promise you that" Ao'nung says completely sure of himself looking down and stroking my head.

"I love you Ao'nung" I really did.

I felt safe with him. He made me feel comfortable and there's not one thing I wouldn't tell him.

"I love you too y/n" he says in a low accented voice.

I get butterflies whenever he says my name especially when he says he loves me.

That's so cute.

As much as I love being with him I need to make sure kiris okay.

I get up without a word and start walking over to where she is.

I hear Ao'nung following after me.

I reach to outside where kiri is and my whole family come out and back me up.

"We aren't allowed to be in there" mum says trying to hide her worry.

"How come?" I ask curiously because why wouldn't I be able to see her.

"Ronal is doing something that requires no one else to be in there and I trust her completely so I'm letting her do her thing"

God I don't know if I can trust that.

As long as kiri ends up okay I don't care what happens.

I fidget with my hands restlessly without really realising, I only realise when Ao'nung grabs one of my hands stopping me.

Wait shit our parents don't know about this thing.

Well this is going to be a weird conversation later but for now I don't care, my priority is obviously kiri.

A/N:

I know it's short and I know I lied about making another chapter yesterday but I got distracted.

I'm going to make another neteyam chapter tjo.

Also I'm thinking for my lo'ak people I'm going to make a story but it's going to be completely different from this and the neteyam one.

It will be set in the forest with a fire na'vi that was found by the forest people.