Selfish

(IN SPIDERS POV)

I lay in a hammock in the forest of my childhood and brings me some comfort since I haven't been here for ages.

But I also feel kinda shit because I couldn't stay with the sully family and the metkayina clan because they didn't want a human there.

And one other thing that's consuming me with guilt.

I saved my father from death and he is the reason neteyam is dead.

I don't know why I did it but at the time it felt like such a strong urge to save something that was never really there.

I'm scared also about what if the sully family ever found out.

They would skin me alive and all for diffeeent reasons.

Kiri for the betrayal because she was such a close friend and I like her I won't lie.

Lo'ak revenge for his brother.

But the person I was most terrified off would be y/n because her and neteyam were like two peas in a pod and just witnessing her reaction to his death was something else.

The hint of craziness in her eye that her and her mother shared in the moment after when trying to avenge his death was something truely petrifying.

And guaranteed if they find out what I did they would look at me with the same eyes.

Part of me wants too admit up to what I did but I just know how that would end up for me so yes I'm gonna be selfish and not tell them.

A/N:

Short chapter from spiders perspective hope you liked it