Tulkan

It's the day of the tulkan coming and I'm excited because I don't really know what to expect, just that it means a lot to metkayina clan.

I pick up this orange piece of fruit and start biting into it, it's really good.

I don't really know where anyone is, nobody is in the house apart from Tuk who is running around with lord knows what.

"Tuk have you eaten?" I call out as she runs past me with sand falling out pf her hands.

God she's making such a mess but it's okay because she can get away with it.

"No give me" she says running back to me and trying to jump up to the fruit in my hand.

I give it to her and she starts eating it viciously which is concerning but um I'll let her do her own thing.

"Tuk do you wanna go down a walk on the beach or something?" I ask grabbing her hand and already making her walk with me without a response.

As we start walking along the beach she starts throwing sand everywhere and it starts annoying me so I got to get her back.

I forget how small she is compared to me and I throw a big handful of sand at her face which knocks her onto her bum.

I can see it in her face she's about to start crying and go snitch on me.

"Don't cry I'm sorry. Don't go tell mum and dad" I beg of her which she smirks at.

"What do I get" she responds confidently.

"Nothing" but as soon as I say that she puts on her acting cry face and starts to run off.

"Okay fine I'll get you some fruit!" I shout back and she turns around smiling.

"No I want to spend time with you and all your friends without you telling me it's grown up stuff and leaving me out" she says.

"Fine" I sigh out in defeat and she runs back to me and grabs my hand carrying on the walk.

God younger siblings are annoying.

"To be honest I don't know how I'm related to her" I hear a faint voice call out from the flat rocks that tower of the beach me and Tuk were on.

I creep up to the wall of the flat rocks to hear whoever it was and what they were saying.

"So fucking annoying all the time" that's neteyams voice.

Who on earth is he talking about.

"Yh I don't see how she is your twin" I hear a voice I haven't heard before call out.

What the fuck is neteyam saying about me.

"She talks all the time and no one cares literally no one I'm surprised Ao'nungs dating her" he says laughing and the person with him laughs to.

I lightly shove Tuk in the direction of home and I storm to the slope that would get me to the flat rocks.

I start walking up and I see neteyam and some guy sat down on the flat rocks together looking over the ocean.

"Oh hey y/n" neteyam calls out in a happy voice like he wasn't just slagging me off.

I walk up to him and pull him up to standing and then punch him across the face.

Tears start coming up in my eyes as he holds the place I just punched.

"Don't talk shit about me" I yell at him and walk away.

I go back to the house where Tuk is sat down and I just go to my room and sit down to just think.

The tulkan are coming soon and I'm going to meet Ao'nung to see them so don't let this ruin your mood.

Even though you just punched your twin because he was chatting shit about you.

~~~~~

I'm with Ao'nung as the horn starts blaring for the arrival of the tulkan.

Withon seconds loads of na'vi are jumping into the water to meet there soul brothers and sisters.

"Are you ready to meet my soul brother?" Ao'nung asks smiling slightly, grabbing my hand.

I nod also smiling and we both run and jump in together.

As I come to the surface I hear Tsireya say "the tulkan have returned, everybody our brothers and sisters are back!"

Ao'nung calls his ilu and I get on the back of his and hold his chest very tightly so I don't fall off and he holds my thigh.

We speed off and see these massive beautiful creatures swimming around with everyone and it's majestical.

Something in a fantasy.

Ao'nung makes his ilu swim all around the tulkan and I can see my mother and father pointing at us and my cheeks heat up in embarrassment but we soon speed off.

We resurface and I see neteyam smiling his stupid goofy smile and it aggravates me, how could he say that about me.

"Y/n this is my soul brother" he says patting the head of a huge tulkan infront of us.

He dives under to talk to the tulkan and I stay at the surface looking down in the water watching him.

He's doing the finger talk and to be honest I haven't really learnt much because I'm too distracted when he's teaching me.

I look around and see so many different tulkan and I even see a mother and it's calf and it's actually the cutest thing ever.

I love this.

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter. If you did vote for it, leave comments and follow me.

If you like this story you might like some of my other ones so go have a look.

Also I want to reach out and say if anyone is having a rough time message me and I will reply because I know what it's like to being alone.

Love u all and thank you so much for 3k views