I'm Sorry

I left ronals home after with Ao'nung and when we got far enough away where his mum couldn't hear we turned to eachother.

"I can't believe that just happened" I say still a little confused by her reaction because I can't lie I was expecting to be like killed.

"No I didn't either. This still doesn't feel real though like I'm gonna be a dad" Ao'nung mumbles half happy but half worried.

""I want to tell my mum next" I start heading in the direction of where she will be and Ao'nung follows after.

"Do you want me there?" He asks looking down at me with those perfect eyes.

"No I'll be fine" I gleam at him and then carry on walking without him.

The sickness I felt before starts to come back with anxiousness and I feel this ball in my throat stopping me from breathing properly.

I mean I always thought my mum would react best but now I don't know because like the rest of my family we haven't been the same since neteyams death.

His death still haunts us around every corner and I don't think I believe this is eywas way of bringing him back because if he really was back it would be him and not a fucking baby.

This whole situation aggravated me and I resent this stupid place for it because if someone were to die at least it would have been at home and with grandma.

Fuck how is grandma supposed to know she's living each day thinking we are all happy and healthy.

Once I reach the entrance I stand still.

I don't think I can do it.

"Y/n what are you doing" of course it was my mother.

Well I have to tell her now.

"I have something to tell you" I say not bearing to look into her eyes as she walks over to me.

I don't know if there's anyone else here but If they are there gonna find out too.

"Honey what is it" she replies still solemn.

I don't think I've seen any member of my family smile and it scares me.

"Um well Ronal just told me about what eywa told her" I really can't get out of it now and I'd rather be the one to tell her than Ronal.

My mother just stands there waiting for me to continue.

"I'm pregnant" I mumble looking down at my hands that are fidgeting between eachother.

Before im about to look up I feel a pair of hands push me against a wall.

"You did no such thing" my mother snarls in my face holding my arms really tightly.

Tears start streaming down my face. What have I done.

"Im sorry" I cry out.

My dad walks through the door and his eyes widen and his ears prick up at the sight of my mother standing infront of me menacingly.

"What's going on" my dad calls out in worry.

"Her and Ao'nung have shamed our family" my mother practically spits out.

I know this isn't her. This is her anger from my brother and she's taking it out on me.

My dad comes and pulls my mother away from me and putting an arm between us both.

"What do you mean!" My dad exclaims at this weird outburst from my mother.

"She is pregnant" my mother snarls at me making me cry even more.

My dad stands dumbfounded for a second trying to think of how to approach the situation but in the mean time he looks at me with a 'is this true look'.

I only nod at him and he sighs heavily.

He turns away from me and grabs the shoulders of my raging mother.

"Neytiri look at me. Neteyam wouldn't want you to react like this" my dad begs off her.

By mentioning his name my mums whole face changes from anger to realisation to her previous actions.

Like me tears start flowing down her face and she pushes past my dad and brings me into a hug.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry that wasn't me y/n" she says quickly because she's ashamed of herself.

"I know mother" i reply.

She holds me tightly and we cry into eachothers shoulders.

A/N:

I hope you liked this chapter. I thought neytiris outburst is something that you wouldn't expect and that's it's different so yeah.

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS.

Please read my other stories and if you have any ideas for me to make a story please tell me and I'll make it.