Idea

I'm awoken by someone vigorously shaking me and it's annoying so I snap my eyes open to see Ao'nung infront of me.

"Y/n we had to leave to meet neteyam and Kilanta like 5 minutes ago"

I sit up and start rushing around half asleep.

"Shit what's the time" I say as I start faffing around with my hair.

"Time to go" Ao'nung hurries me.

"Shut the fuck up your not helping" I snap and quickly realise that's mean "sorry" I say seeing his shocked face.

He eases up and smiles a little bit watching me try and get ready.

"You look beautiful you don't need to do anything else" Ao'nung says, I don't know if that's to make me stop or if he actually means it.

Too be honest why am I making effort I'm meeting my fucking cunt of a brother.

I drop everything in my hands on to the floor and start leaving.

Ao'nung grabs my hand and we start running to the side of the beach where we were going to meet at.

I couldn't help laughing as the wind blew across our faces as he gently dragged me.

It was perfect.

Just like the movies you would dream your life would be like one day.

I see my brother and Kilanta sat down on the beach together and I hope it won't be awkward after what she told me.

"Hey" I breathe out heavily because I still feel like I could go straight back to sleep.

"Hii" Kilanta meets me with a warm smile that I wasn't expecting, I think neteyam helped her a lot.

"Okay so what we doing" neteyam says standing up and pulling Kilanta after him.

"Omg wait before we do what we were gonna do did I tell you about Tsireya and lo'ak" i squeal out getting excited because I completely forgot to gossip with neteyam.

"What happened" he replies with a bit of a concerned look that reminded me of my father.

"Me and Ao'nung saw them kiss" i giggle just thinking about it.

"I didn't know he had it in him" Kilanta smiles

"I thought he was gay I can't lie" neteyam says honestly laughing a little bit.

"Should we get some lunch and just like talk?" Ao'nung asks putting his arm around my shoulders which I can see makes Kilanta smile a little bit at me.

"Yes let's do it" neteyam replies.

~~~~~

We sit back down on the beach with food in our hands and start eating.

"Bro you don't know how bad I want to take you lot to the forest and show you your not better than us at everything" neteyam laughs out as he directs it too Ao'nung specifically.

"I wanna go but I don't think we would ever be able too" Kilanta says with a little sad smile because she will never be able to experience it.

My eyes light up as a perfect idea came into my head.

I look up from my food to neteyam.

"No y/n don't you dare think about it" he says sternly

"Oh come on it would be so fun!" I squeal planning it all in my head.

"Dad and mum would kill us!" He replies and Ao'nung and Kilanta only look at us with confusion.

"We could get lo'ak to cover for us!" I say excitedly.

"You know he's shit at lying" neteyam responds.

"What are you on about?" Ao'nung asks, finally speaking up.

"Okay so I was thinking me and neteyam have our ikran the flight back home is like a day and we could stay at the forest for a day and then fly back home!"  I exclaim clapping my hands together.

"There gonna know somethings up if we are gone for three days!" Ao'nung replies laughing and patting my head like I was dumb.

I don't think it's a dumb idea.

"Also we would miss the tulkan coming tomorrow" Kilanta says now making me sound dumb.

"Oh yeah"

"Good idea but we could find a way to do it after" neteyam says trying to keep my hopes up as he sees the drop in my facial expressions.

I nod and let them carry on with conversation.

A/N:

Hope you like this chapter guyssss