Fun

I'm with Ao'nung swimming around the reef after we left the other guys about 10 minutes ago.

They all left to do different things and we thought we would spend some time together.

"Okay Ao'nung be honest. What did you think of my family when we first came" I ask floating in the water while he does the same.

"You want me to be honest?" Ao'nung replies sounding a bit disgusted by his own thoughts.

"Is it really that bad" I joke, giggling a bit.

"It's not that bad I was just trying to act tough I guess and so I hated your brothers a little bit."

I can definitely see Ao'nung trying to be the toughest person there, even tho he is pretty strong but sometimes his ego gets to him.

"But I instantly liked you because I don't know if you remember but I didn't respond with I see you and you gave me the dirtiest look I have ever received in my life" he smiles.

I grab his cheeks while laughing "I knew you fell first you softie"

"Right I might have to beat you up in a minute because I'm not soft" he says half serious half joking.

"I would like to see you try" I laugh out.

"You may have forgotten but your not in the forest anymore, your in my place and I could so easily beat you" he smirks challenging me.

"Yes sure"

"Okay I'm gonna come get you then" he says his smirk growing larger.

I start frantically swimming away and then I remember I have an ilu.

I call out for one and I hear Ao'nung do the same.

Wait fuck.

The way he called out for an ilu was so hot.

"Wait before we start. I just wanna say that was so hot" I say turning to him and he's right behind me.

Before I let him reply I get on my ilu and make the bond and start swimming off.

I go as fast as I can that I know I won't fall off.

I think it's fast but compared to Ao'nung it's probably not that fast.

I can't tell how far away Ao'nung is because all I hear is my ilu going through the water.

I look behind me and see he's right there and I lose my focus and start to fall off.

Before I can look like a right fool Ao'nung grabs my arm and pulls me behind him on his ilu.

He is going so fast and I can feel the ball of tension is my stomach start to grow.

I wrap my arms around his waist really right so I won't let go and he puts a hand on my thigh keeping me there.

Hand placement.

I might actually die of butterflies.

He starts to slow down to a stop and resurfaces.

"What did I say" he says turning to me with a massive smirk on his face.

"Shut up I was distracted"

"So was i but I still won" omg there's no way he just said that.

We get of the ilu and start floating in the water again.

"You don't actually get distracted by me though so it's fine you don't have to lie" I shyly say starting to swim back to the beach.

He pulls my arm back in expectantly and holds my cheek "your gorgeous and if someone says different I'll kill them"

He leans in and kisses me lightly on the lips.

I blush and turn around so he can't see.

We got to the beach and we were gonna go back to our own homes when we heard voices.

"Who is that" Ao'nung asks.

"Shush" I shut him down trying to hear.

He stares and puts a hand to his chest pretending to be hurt by what I said.

As we walk closer the voices get louder.

That's when I see lo'ak and Tsireya standing opposite eachother staring into eachothers eyes.

I start repeatedly hitting Ao'nung in the chest to get his attention.

"Ow" he accidentally shouts out.

Luckily they didn't hear us.

I spy walk to a tree so I can hear what there saying.

I hear Ao'nung trying not to laugh behind me and it just makes me want to laugh.

I stand behind the tree and peak my head out to see them.

"I see you" i hear Tsireya saying.

I wide eye look at Ao'nung and he does the same smiling that perfect smile.

I look back again and why is my brother standing there so awkwardly.

And he's not even responding.

Oh wait never mind.

As soon as I thought that he leans in to kiss her.

I burst out laughing and start to run away down the beach.

I don't know if they heard me or not but I don't dare look back.

I hear Ao'nung following behind me and as soon as I'm out of ear shot I turn to him and fall into him laughing.

He holds me laughing the same.

"Is that what we look like?" I get out in the middle of laughing.

"I would hope not"

A/N:

That's the end of this chapter hope you liked it and I'd you did like this story please follow me it would be much appreciated.

Reminder I have a lo'ak and neteyam love story as well which are quite different from this.

And last but not least thank you for the many of you that have been reading my book and supporting me I appreciate you so much