Chapter 8 part 2

Kat's P.O.V

"What about blue?" Tiffany asked.

"I was thinking more about pink," Jane said thoughfully.

"What about green?" Kelly said.

"Not her colour," Tiffany said.

"What about black?" Kate smiled. The girls thought for a second before nodding. They were talking about what colour dress I should wear. Tiffany held up this black dress and I could tell that it was going to be really short. I shook my head at them, they smiled evil and started walking slowly to me. I walked back slowly and then ran as fast as I could to the shop doors. The doors were already open, which was good, so I ran out, but only to be grabbed my Tifanny and Kate. I grabbed the side of the window as they tried to pull me in. There was a group of guys walking past that stopped at looked at us while laughing a bit. They looked familiar, but I couldnt pay attention that much because I was trying not to be pulled into the shop.

"Let go!" Tiffany said, while trying to pull me in.

"Never!" Jane and Kelly were trying to get my hand off the window, but it wasnt working.

"Excuse me?" A voice said. Tiffany, Kate, Kelly and Jane stopped pulling on me and let go. I stopped struggling, but didn't let go of the window. A lady about 27 who was working at the dress shop was standing there looking at us weirdly.

"Do you need any assisstance?"

"No, we're just trying to get our friend into a dress for a party," Tiffany said, while using her thumb to point to me.

"Oh." She looked at me. "Well, let me know if you need help," she said and walked off. As soon as she went back inside, Tiffany, Jane, Kate and Kelly started trying to drag me in again, my grip on the window slipped and I struggled to get free as they dragged me to the change room. The group of boys that were watching before were still watching us and they were laughing, but I couldn't see their faces. The girls pushed me into the change room and handed me the dress before shutting the door.

"You're not coming out 'til you're in the dress." I knew Tiffany was serious so I put on the dress with a sigh of frustration.

The dress was mini and black, it was made out of silk, but it was sort of tight. It was backless and had a strap that you tie around you neck to keep the dress up.

I looked at my self in the mirror and I had to admit that I looked pretty hot. Opening the door, I stepped out and the girls gasped as they saw me.

"Damn girl, you're hot!" Tiffany said. "Turn." So I turned. "You're getting it!"

"It cost about $150," I exclaimed.

"But it's worth it."

"Yeah," I sighed and went back into the change room and changed back into my jeans and hoodie. We went to the counter and payed, before walking out. The group of boys were still there. As we got closer I noticed that it was Dan and the guys.

"We saw your little drama before," Jordan laughed. "You really hate shopping!"

"Watcha get?" Dan asked.

"A dress," I shrugged.

"Not just a dress; a super hot dress-- that she looks hot in. I swear I'll go lezo for her!" Kelly said. The guys started laughing.

"Let's go," Tiffany said.

"But you guys didn't get anything?"

"We only came for you, since we knew we would have to force you into it." I shrugged and continued to walk away.