Chapter 33

Kat's P.O.V

 I sturggled to keep my eyes open as well as stay in wolf form. I wanted to make sure i was out of danger before i shifted to rest.

 I had manageed to get past at least four rouges without being spotted. 

Walking deeper into the forest, further away from danger, well it was more like limping in my case. My legs suddenly gave way and i fell to the floor. I shifted back into human form, but for some reason shifting into human form was painful. i think it was from the amount of ingurys i had gotten that shifting had now become excrucatingly painful.

i groaned in pain as i tried to remove a sharp rock that i landed on. My hand gripped around the rock and pulled it out from under me, the rock was covered in blood. I let go of the rock and it dropped to the floor.

I was laying on the floor in plain site, anyone or any wolf could see me so i thought it would be safer to move and lay under a tree. I tried to get up my i had no feeling in my legs.

 Every part of me felt numb, i could barly move. I could move my legs so i used my arms to move me over towards a tree.

The hard rocky ground scrapped against my sking as i moved and i let out a scream of pain. 

My hand clentched into tight fist to help comp with the pain, but clentching my fist seem to hurt a bit more.

 As i got closer to the tree i curled up into a ball and silently cried. My body was in so much pain that i couldnt handle it.

If i thought marking was painful i was stupid, because this was ten times worse.

Struggling to lift up my hand, i put it on the back of my head. I heard a squshy and sticky sound. I pulled my hand away and saw more blood than the first time i saw it.

I was loosing energy and lots of blood. I didnt even have enough energy to talk through the mind.

I suddenly felt very cold, i felt like i was hit with ice water and then a cold breeze hit me. But i didnt get hit with ice water or a cold breeze.

The treese werent moving so i knew there was no wind. And the only thing covering me beside blood, scratches and bruises was sweat.

My hand felt the coldest so i lifted up my hand and saw the tips of my fingers had turn slightly purple.

Placing my hand on the cold dirty ground, the only sound i could hear was my teeth chattering from the cold and the distance sound of the battle.

My visions becaem dark and blurry and my eyes started to close.

My head began to ache and i started groaning in pain.

If felt as if something was trying to push from the inside of my head, trying to make my ears pop out. 

The force was so strong it was hard to keep my eyes open. I suddenly felt nausious. I hadd just enough energy to painfull sit up and throw up a couple of time. 

IT tasted disgusting. Just as i laid down, my eyes flew close.

"Dan" I said using my last breathe. "I'm sorry." I took a ragged brathe "But i couldnt keep the promise" 

I used all my stength i had left to say those last words. Just as i stopped talking, my breathing stopped and i let the darkness consume me.

Dan's P.O.V

I had just  killed another wolf when i suddenly felt cold. I shivered from it. 

I watched the wolf as it turned into a young girl about the age of seventeen drop dead to the floor. Her long blonde face covered her face. HEr body was covered in blood and scraches. I started walking pasted her when i felt something grab my leg. i looked down as saw the girl holdig onto my leg. She slowly got up and before i knew it she jumped on me. 

Just as she jumped on me i bit her on the neck and snapped it.

i winced at the sound.

I let her lifeless body fall to the ground before i continued to walk past her.

Suddenly i felt a cold breeze but when i looked around no tree was moving. My head started to hurt and i felt like it was getting bashed with a brick. The pain made me take a few steps back.

I whinned. 

 I shifted into human form and put my hands to my head, hoping to stop the pain.

I groaned as it got more intense.

It felt like it was going to make my head explode, that my head was getting ripped off.

I groaned as the pain became more than i could handle, i felt like my body was on fire then the next few seconds i was in Antarica.

Just as the pain went away i heard nine words that broke my heart.

"Dan" I heard Kats whispear. She soundds like she was in so much pain. "Im sorry" She paused "But i couldnt keep the promise"

I felt a tug at my heart and i knew it was from the mark. No she couldnt be. She cant be dead.

"Kat" I whispeared. My voice cracked slightly at the thought of her dead.

I suddenly felt guilty. If i hadnt left her this wouldnt of happened and she wouldnt be hurt. She was hurt and i need to find her. I need to know if she was ok, i need to see her. 

"Kat, im coming" I said. 

I started runnning into the forest, while i was running i shifted into a wolf and used my senses to help find her.

"Just please stay alive" I begged "Please"