Chapter 40

Kat's P.O.V

I didnt know what come over me. I just had the urge to kiss him. So i did. I blame the mark. But i would be lying if i didnt say i enjoyed the kiss.

Dan's lips were warm and moisted and soft. 

I guess he was surprised that i kissed him, but it didnt take long before he kissed me back. i surprsied myself even more by kissing him more passionitly.

The electric sparks, were flying through my body as we kissed and i had to pull back before i did something i would regret. 

I tried ignore his pouting face as i pulled away from the kiss. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Goodnight" I said and layed down pulling the blankets over me.

"Goodnight" I heard him whispear. I could tell he was smiling. 

I closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

I stood frozen on the ground. Surrounded by trees. Everyone around me covered in blood. I turned my head to the side and saw Tiffany laying on the ground, holding her bloody chest. Her pleading eyes begged me to help her. But i remained frozen. Unable to move.

Her breathes become ragged and in short gasps. Her eyes grew wide with pain. Her face and body slowly turned pale, before she was white as snow.

"Why--didnt....you help....me?" She squeezed out. Her voice fulll of sadness.  She took one more last breathe before collapsing to the floor. Her head hit the ground with a'thud' before a pudle of blood circled her.

"Tiffany?" I asked, hoping she would raise her head and tell me this was a joke.

I watched as Tiffany stayed unmoving. My breathes become short gasps as i fought against the tears that threatened to escape.

I turned my head and closed my eyes, unable to look at her now dead body. i took a few more breathes to calm myself before i opened my eyes.

My breathing stopped when i saw a dark black giant wolf standin few metres away from me. His emerald green eyes looked like they were staring at my soul. He growled at me before lunging towards me. A scream escaped my lips as i felt his teeth peirce my neck and the cold blood ran down my body.

My eyes flew opened as i screamed and sat up. MY breathes come out as pants. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. I repeated to myself. The bed moved as Dan shot up from the bed and growled. I turned to him as he looked around the room still growling before his eyes met mine. He instintly stopped growling and looked at me worridly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said.  "Just a bad dream"

I didnt know i was crying till his hand reached out and wipped the tears away.