Chapter 20

Kat's P.O.V

As soon as I woke up, I remembered what today was and what I had to do. I started groaning, like I was in pain and clutched my stomach. 

Last night we ordered pizza. We made sure to get two different pizza's, one that Dan loves and is sure to eat and one Dan hates and is sure not to touch.

So everyone, but Dan, had one or more slices of that pizza and a couple of the other one.

I groaned some more before glancing at the clock. It was already 7:46. I smiled before I slowly got out of bed and made my to the bathroom to look in the mirror. 

I checked the mirror to make sure I looked at least a bit sick, before I slowly made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Only a few people were up and the ones who were up, were groaning in pain while holding their heads and stomachs in pain.

Dan wasn't up yet, but that doesn't mean we had to stop acting, we had to act until he left.

I sat down in the seat and placed my head on the table, making sure to look like I was in pain.

My werewolf senses smelt Dan walking towards the kitchen, along with two other people. I heard Max and Jordan, across from me, groan in pain. I have to say they sounded very realistic. 

"You guys ok?" Dan asked. The only response Dan got was more groaning. I slowly lifted my head from the table, before bringing my hand up to hold my head.

I quickly glanced at Dan and saw a worried expression on his face. I felt guilty for lying to him, but he would figure out sooner or later that we were lying.

Looking away from him, I noticed that everyone else was already awake and in the kitchen, looking like shit.

Dan was about to say something when Tiffany suddenly got up and bolted out of the room, like her life depended on it. I heard a door slam shut before a farting noise. I held back a laugh.

Jordan and Max went shopping last night for these devices that make farting and vomiting noises.

I looked towards Jordan and Max and saw they were trying not to laugh along with everyone else.

Dan just looked quite disturbed by the sound, but was also trying not to laugh.

"Uhh," I groaned.

"Whats wrong?" Dan asked. The look on his face made me feel guilty for lying.

"I don't feel well," I closed my eyes and clutched my stomach.

"Neither do I."

"Same."

The others agreed to not feeling well and some groaned.

"Why am I the only one not sick?" Dan asked.

"Because you're a fucking, lucky bastard, that's why," Max muttered. I resisted the urge to laugh.

"We all ate the same thing last night," Nick said.

"Then why isn't he sick?" Max asked.

"Dan didn't eat the other pizza we ate," Kelly pointed out, before groaning.

"That's because it looked funny."

"It tasted fine."

"Yeah, well I guess it wasn't fine, since you are all sick," Dan said.