Chapter 13

Kat's P.O.V

When the bell went, that signaled class was over, I ran out of the science class room as fast as I could go, that still made me look human, and into the bathroom.

The whole time in class, Tiffany, Max, Dan and Jordan were teasing me about my pancake mix hair. Everytime I glared at them, they laughed harder, so eventually I just ignored them.

Looking into the mirror, I gasped. Not only was there pancake mix in my hair, but also some little chunks of uncooked pancake all over my hair. I groaned as my face grew red. Everyone saw me like this. i swear this day is getting worse and worse. First my parents wouldn't help with what I'm suppossed to figure out, then I have pancake mix all over my hair, now I have a detention that everyone, even the teacher, knows I'm not going to and to top it off, I didn't get much sleep last night.

I turned my attention back to the mirror for few seconds before walking to the bathroom door and locking it, so nobody could come in.

Not that anyone would come in for a while, everyone should be in class. But still, better to be safe than sorry.

Walking back to the mirror, I started pulling all the chunks of the uncooked pancake out of my hair. Some were stuck and really sticky so it hurt when I pulled them out.

After that, I turned the water on and put my head under the sink and tried to get as much of it out as possible.

I used the dryer- that dry's your hands which name I don't know- to dry my hair.

Finally, when my hair was now clean and dry, I looked in the mirror and smiled-- not one peice of pancake mix was left. Glancing at the clock that was on the wall, I realised that the bell for lunch had gone 20 minutes ago. This would have been so much quicker if I had just used the school gym shower. 

I groaned. Now I remembered I could have used that after I already finished.

I walked to the bathroom door, unlocked it and opened it, only to find a group of very annoyed girls standing there. 

I guess they had to go bathroom. I shrugged and moved out of the way, walking down the halls.

I turned my head back to them and saw that all the girls were pushing each other trying to go to the bathroom. I guess some of them really needed to go.

Sliding into a seat in the cafeteria between Dan and Nick, I  stole a slice of pizza of Dan and shoved it in my mouth before he could say anything.

"What?" I said innocently. My mouth was full of food, so it sounded more like 'Wha?'. Dan laughed and shook his head, picking up another slice of pizza and taking a bite.

"You know you could have gone to the school gym showers to get it out-- would of been quicker," TIffany said taking a seat across from me.

"I know. I remembered that after I finished."

"That's so like you, Kat." Tiffany laughed "Always remembering after."

"Not my fault."

"Actually, it is," Dan said chuckling.