Chapter 28

Dan's P.O.V

I picked up the pace while doing a sort of zig zag, triyng to douge the trees, to make it a bit harder for them to keep up.

We've been running for about an hour now and were still only doing the warm ups. I decided to make things harder for them so I picked up the pace again, before suddenly making a sharp left turn.

I made another sharp turn, but this time to the right. Just as I turned, I realised there was a large log blocking the path so I jumped over it. As soon as my paws hit the ground, I started running and picked up the pace.

I listened to see if any of the pack had ran into the log and by the sounds of it, only two did; Jordan and Max.

Which of you guys hit the log?

I asked through the mind.

Me.

Both Jordan and Max muttered in embarrassment. I chuckled.

I was running so fast that everything around me became a blur. Suddenly, I stopped running when I came to a clearing. I heard the sound of paws thuding against the ground slowly stop before silence.

I had stopped at a mini lake. It was very relaxing and I thought that everyone could use a second to take a breathe.

Five minute break, but stay in wolf form.

I said walking over towards a tree and sitting down for a bit.

How much more running are we going to do? Tiffany asked.

We're going to run back before we start doing attack and defence in wolf form. 

Anyone know what time it is? Max asked.

Probably around two o'clock, Jordan said, laying down on the cold grass. His paws were under his chin and his eyes closed

Nobody looked tired yet and I couldn't help but smile.

And we're staying up all night? he asked.

Thats the plan, Kelly said.

Well, I'm sleeping all tomorrow, he said, sitting down next to Tiffany. They rubbed their heads together. I looked towards Kat. She was laying down by the edge of the lake. 

You can do what ever you want tomorrow, but we might have another practice, I said. Ok, everyone let's head back and start doing defence and attack.

Getting up from the floor, I ran towards our training grounds. I heard the thuding of footsteps behind me so I knew they were all following me.

The whole time running back, I conitiniously picked up my speed. 

Kat's P.O.V

We all followed Dan back to the training grounds. Every few mintues, he would pick up his speed.