Chapter 38

Kat's P.O.V

"You're doing good" She said. "Now how about you try touching you're toes"

I did as she said and reached down to touch my toes.

Just as i started bending over, pain shot through my body. I grunted and clentched my teeth together and continued to try and touch my toes.

"Don't push yourself to hard" She said in a worried tone.

I ignored her and pushed myself down harder.

"Kat" She warned. "Kat stop"

I stretched my fingers out and the tip of my middle finger touched my toes. I sat back ad sighed in relief as the pain slowly went away. 

The lady sighed in frustration. The doctor hired her to help with my recovery. But all she is doing is making me want to kill her.

"Okay, lets try something easier" She said croutching down. "Try moving your toes" She placed a hand on my leg and one of my foot.

I did as she said but my toes wouldnt move. I tried harder but still nothing. I groaned in frustration.

A week has passed and still nothing has happened. 

"It's ok" She said getting up "It takes time"

"How long, till i will be able to at least move them slightly?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"A few days, maybe even a week" She said "From the amount of damage you recieved, probably it will be a few more days"

i stayed silent.

"Were nearly done for today" She said "But before i go, can you tell me if you feel this" She placed a hand on my leg and pushed down.

I shook my head.

"Okay, thats all for today. I'll get someone to bring the wheelchair out for you" She said and disapeared/

Few seconds later Dan walked in the room, pushing a wheelchair.

Since i couldnt move my legs, i had to use a wheelchair and since my arms were still sore and i was still a bit weak, someone had to push me around in it.

I found it fun and funny that i can get people to do whatever i want since i'm in a wheelchair. They act like my personal slaves.

"How'd you go?" He asked. I pulled my legs onto the bed, before pushing myself onto the chair, going butt first. 

Even though im in a wheelchair i dont really like people doing this for me when i can still do it myself. It's not like im fully paralized. Im only partly paralized in my legs. And its temporarally.

I grabbed my legs and pulled them down after i sat down on the chair.

"Nothing changed" I muttered

"Don't give up hope" He said, pushing the chair out the door "It takes time"

"Thats what she said"

"And she is a perfectional. Listen to her" 

I sighed. "I guess you're right"

"How about i cook you some food?" He asked as he pushed the chair into my bedroom.

"Sure" 

"What do you want?" He watched as i pushed myself off the chair and onto my bed.