Chapter 23

Dan's P.O.V

The whole time at the beach, Kat kept staring at me. I knew I shouldn't have told them without telling her, but I just couldn't wait to tell everyone.

She was proably pissed at me again. I didn't really blame her.

I sighed. At the moment, I was sitting in my office, that was down the hall from my bedroom. Sitting on my black leather chair with my feet up on the wooden desk, I was playing with the necklace Kat got me. I haven't taken it off since I put it on-- only for a shower.

No matter how many times I want to apologize to her, I can never find a way to do it. I've already said sorry once and then I stuffed up again. I wouldn't be surprised if she rejected me.

I felt my heart start hurting at the thought of her rejecting me. I hope she doesn't reject me. Even though I've been a dick to her, I still don't want her to reject me. I couldn't live without her.

But if she does reject me, I'll stand by her opinion just so she can be happy.

I sighed once again. I need to talk to Kat soon. 

The phone in the office rang suddenly and I took my feet of the desk and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

Daniel? A voice said through the phone.

"Dad?"

We might have a slight problem.

"What do you mean?"

A few days ago, I recieved a call from another pack, claiming that rouges were passing through their land. At first they thought they were only passing through, but the rouges attacked. 

I stayed quiet, hoping he would continue.

Just yesterday, I recieved another phone call from another pack saying that rouges were passing through and they gave me a warning that these rouges are dangerous.

"How dangerous?" I asked, my voice strong.

These rouges are known for attacking packs for no reason and sometimes they kidnap and kill mates of other werewolves.

I growled loudly. The thought of them touching or hurting Kat made me mad and I wanted to rip their heads off.

Daniel, calm down. My father ordered through the phone. I heard today from the same pack that these rouges are heading towards your land. They might pass through or might attack so be on guard.

"How long?" I asked.

They might be there in a few days maybe a week at max.

"I'll kill them," I growled.

Daniel, if they do not harm the pack, do not harm them. My father said. Daniel, one more thing.

"What is its?"

These rouges are known for there highly senses smell, which means they can detect who other werewoves mates are.

I stopped breathing. If they can sense who our mates our, that means that Kat and the others could easily be their target.

"Kat," I whispered.

 Daniel, talk to the pack about the rouges and start training harder.