Chapter 12

Kat's P.O.V

No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get any sleep last night. I was too busy thinking about what I'm supposed to be figuring out and I still have no clue what it is. Either what I'm supposed to figure out is really hard to acutally figure out or I'm just the most stupidest person on earth at the moment.

I decided to pick both, since I couldn't really pick which one it was. 

I was laying on my bed, underneath the covers. I wasn't moving, just laying on my back staring at the plain white ceiling. I was hoping that whatever it was would just appear out of nowhere and give me the answers, but unfortunately that didn't work.

I glanced at the clock. It was shinning '6:24' in bright green. Groaning, I decided to get up and have a shower. I threw the blankets off me and I was hit by cold air. I shivered and quickly got up, running to the bathroom. This is why I don't wake up early; it's always colder. 

After my nice, warm shower, I got out of the shower and put on my grey jeans with a white singlet and my black leather jacket, before I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and I was surprised to find everyone awake. Their heads all turned to me as they sensed me in the room. They started whispering loudly, so I could hear them.

"She's up early," Max whispeared.

"Isn't this the second time she has woken up this early?" Jordan asked.

"No, this time is earlier," TIffany said.

"Maybe she's sick...?" Nick suggested.

"I'm not sick," I groaned loudly. 

"I'll be the judge of that" Max said. "Answer these questions;  are you feeling dizzy? any lack of sleep? are you hungry at all? do you want to go to school?"

I sighed an rolled my eyes "no, yes, not really and, acutally, yes." 

They gasped dramatically at my last answer which made me roll my eyes.

"OH MY GOSH!" TIffany said. "She's sick!"

"I'm not sick," I said, sitting down between Dan and Max. Dan smiled at me while Max just got up and moved next to Jordan. I looked at him confused.

"It's not that I don't like you, it's just I don't want to catch what you have." 

"Why won't you believe that I'm NOT sick?"

"Because it's obvious you are sick. I mean, seriously, you actually want to go to school," Jordan said.

"Just because I want to go to school doesn't mean I'm sick," I said sighing. 

"Sure, whatever you say, Kat," Dan said smiling at me. He was clearly enjoying me being annoyed.

"Well anyway, since school doesn't start till 8-ish, I'm going out for a bit."

"I knew it!" Jordan shouted as he and Max jumped up from there seats. They bumped into the table making it shake a bit.

"Knew what?"

"The reason you woke up early is to be somewhere" Jordan said.

"Like the doctors" Max said. 

"You guys are more stupid than I give you credit for," I said getting up.