Chapter 25

Kat's P.O.V

I tried to talk again, but a sob was all that came from my lips. 

Dan moved his lips from my cheek and trailed them down to my neck. Tears were pouring down my face. His lips felt soft and cold on my neck. I tried to push him away, but he grabbed them and pushed me down so I was laying on my back on his soft bed. He pinned my wrists above my head.

I stuggled to get out of his grip, but when he laid on top of me, putting all his weight on me, I was unable to move.

I opened my mouth and tried to speak. I was thankful that I finally found my voice.

"Dan, please don't," I said, my voice shaky.

He ignored me and pressed his lips hard to my neck. I tried to move my neck away from him, but I couldn't.

I didn't want to be marked. I was scared of that and he knew it. So why was he doing this to me? I thought. Just by thinking of it, I started to cry more.

"Dan, stop," I said. "Please."

I felt his tougne run across my neck and my breathe came out in gagged pants. I was terrified. I've never been so scared in my life.

"Dan... please," I said. "Please!" The tears just kept coming.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Dan, don't," I begged. "Please."

I felt his teeth on my skin and I started screaming, trying to get him off me. He just held me tighter.

"Please forgive me," he whispered. That's when I felt his teeth peirce my skin. I screamed out in pain. 

The pain was excrutiating. If I thought I was crying before, I was wrong. I was out of breathe because I was crying so much.

Dan pressed his teeth harder into my skin, making his teeth go further in. I screamed again, whilst crying. 

Dan's grip on me became painfully tight and made it harder to breath.

Finally, Dan pulled away, but I was still crying. My vision was blurry from the tears, but I could just see the blood around his mouth. I shrinked back closer to the bed in fear of him.

I'd never thought I would be scared of my best friend, but then again, I never though my best friend would be my mate.

A mate who's caused me nothing, but tears since I first met him.

Dan sat just few centimetres away from me. He just sat there staring at me while I cried. He didn't say anything. He didn't even look sorry.

The pain was still there and was getting worse. I started crying even more when the door flew open.

My head snapped towards the door, while Dan just stared at me.

"What's going on?" Tiffany asked. Jordan and Max stood next to her. "Oh my gosh! Kat, what's wrong?" She asked when she saw my tears. That made me cry harder. 

"What did you do to her?" Tiffany snapped at Dan.

Dan didn't answer, he just sat there, staring at me. I sat up slowly and put a hand to my neck, before pullinng it away. All I saw on my hand was blood. I cringed just by looking at it.

I moved further away from Dan, but still sat on the bed. I was scared to be near him.

"Kat, what's wrong?" she asked gently. "Come here," she said. Slowly, I got up and walked over towards her. As soon as I was close enough, she hugged me while I cried on her shoulder.

"What happened?" she asked, pulling away from me just enough to look at my face. I didn't answer her. I watched as her eyes trailed down my face and to my neck. She gasped.

"YOU MARKED HER!?" Tiffany screamed at him with anger. "What the hell is the matter with you?" She said in disbelief.

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do," he snarled at her.

Tiffany instintly shut up. Max glared at him angrily.

"Don't talk to my mate like that!" Dan glared angrily at Max and he shut up as well. Jordan just stood there, staring at Dan with disapointment.

I let out a sob and everyone turned to me.

Dan looked at me with pleading eyes, hoping I would forgive him. I just galred at him as I cried.

"Come on, let's go," Tiffany said and pulled me gently out of the bedroom. Jordan and Max glared angrily at Dan before slamming the door shut behind us. 

Dan's P.O.V

I watched her as she left the room crying. I knew she didn't want to be marked, but I had to do it. When the rouges come, I need to know if she's safe and the only way I can do that is through the mate bond. I'm not sorry I marked her, I did it for her safty. I'm only sorry I caused her pain.

Walking over to the door beside the bathroom, I punched the door to take my anger out. I continued to punch it for a few mintues before resting my head against the wall and taking breaths to calm me down. 

Pulling away from the wall slightly, I saw that I had made a huge whole. I stared at it for a while before walking into the bathroom and slamming the bathroom door shut.

Kat's P.O.V

I sat on the floor, my back leaning against the side of my bed. I was staring outside the window.

Tiffany, Jordan and Max stayed with me for a while, but I kicked them out after a while, saying I needed some alone time. 

I was embarrassed that I cried in front of them, because I never cry. I'm embarrassed and nervous to go see them next.

Not only am I scared a bit of Dan, but also because of the mark I had the continuous erge to kiss him and touch him. 

I listened to Dan punch the wall. He's probably made a hole in it by now. I heard a door slam shut. A few seocnds later, I heard the tap running and that's when I started to cry some more.

He marked me without permission, that's what makes me pissed at him the most. But no matter how hard I try, I just can't hate him.

I closed my eyes and leand my head against my bed. I just wished this day would end.